3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Build's been solid so far. Jewels weren't the cheapest but they were hard to find "perfect" or what not but definitely noticeable.

Top jewels for the build!
Why do you go all the way to coordination instead of taking enigmatic reach?
"
plaguefear wrote:
Why do you go all the way to coordination instead of taking enigmatic reach?

because of 20% increased life on that route
Finally got the last of my endgame items for the build today (outside of GG versions will cost a ton to craft). I lucked out on my helm and hit -9 fire res and tier one life with an open prefix for hybrid craft on my second fossil. I've also tailored the build a bit more offensively since I'm on softcore. I might pick enigmatic reach up, I plan on taking this to 100 and have 8 points to spare. This is definitely a sleeper for build of the league. It just handles all content so well, and it probably only cost me 30ex or so to completely gear out.
What’s the best way to fossil my helmet? One at a time? Both pristine and scorching together?
"
What’s the best way to fossil my helmet? One at a time? Both pristine and scorching together?

You have to do it together.
Also, I'm assuming +1 all res/40%damage is the dream double corrupt for kaoms?
So this so far is one of the tankiest builds I have ever played.

I am curious, why Anoint Divine Judgment over say Breath of Flames?
Where is all the life regen coming from? Mines only 471 and on PoB, it's showing 1341.
"
Mirlong wrote:
Also, I'm assuming +1 all res/40%damage is the dream double corrupt for kaoms?

Man can dream xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info