3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Where is all the life regen coming from? Mines only 471 and on PoB, it's showing 1341.

Actually it can get up over 2k with 8.5-9k life.

Some of the % increased life regen is from the tree passives.

6% from Consecrated ground, Sulphur flask
3% Cinderswallow Urn flask

+50% increased life recovery rate every time you are hit with any amount of physical damage (affects both leech and regen)

you can get additional 2% from boot enchant
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 20, 2019, 2:34:23 PM
is there a way to swing reserving aspect of the spider, ander, and herald of ash if i get a different ammulet thats rare, still has some cast speed and anger has less mana reserved?
how would that fare
Last edited by runza3 on Dec 20, 2019, 6:02:11 PM
"
runza3 wrote:
is there a way to swing reserving aspect of the spider, ander, and herald of ash if i get a different ammulet thats rare, still has some cast speed and anger has less mana reserved?
how would that fare

You would lose 15% spell block chance...

Why do you need less mana reserved?
so i could run aspect with anger and herald of ash
"
runza3 wrote:
so i could run aspect with anger and herald of ash

You can. Just get Enlighten level 3 gem and link it like in the guide.
build looks really solid and well written , one question though whats the extend of current content/bosses that this build can tank? its seems really tanky on paper so was curiuos about it . cheers
Finally pulled off a decent helmet.

Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Dec 21, 2019, 10:35:03 AM
This build looks pretty good but I'm also wondering how it handles the content in this patch. The damage just looks too low for how beefy and dangerous Metamorphs and Conquerors get after T15. Anyone tried the endgame content this League with this build?
How I know when to use the Atziri's Promise? What kind of bosses do chaos damage?
Mind Explaining the +10% incinerate damage per stage over +2 stages? According to pob the 10% damage is a pretty large chunk of damage less and with the cast speed this build gets (especially running a lightning golem) its not that hard to get up to 10 and release. Thanks! enjoying the build though I went a different route. Also: Thoughts on fire res stacking + formless inferno for the extra phys reduction against end game content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info