3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

How this fit in to build? Swap with dream fragment and use flask of heat?

It's awesome :)
Last edited by TurboDymoMan on Dec 29, 2019, 2:02:58 AM
Kudos again. This build really shines now :)

This iteration feels more in line with idea of a shaman than last dodge version ;) I wonder why your Elementalist is still dodge based?

Only problem I've encountered is rather hard time getting Chaos res. With new content one-shots by chaos are far more common.

I remember why Abyssal Cry was introduced in Blight, but what's use for it now? Since cries aren't instant, channeling for extra .25 sec is better damage wise. While Enduring Cry might be marginally useful for its life reg, ~300 life is rather low and charges are plentiful after Uber Lab. Rallying Cry could give bit of damage but self-cast Flammability is better for damage. As alternative Scorching Ray totem might be interesting.
"
TurboDymoMan wrote:

How this fit in to build? Swap with dream fragment and use flask of heat?

It's awesome :)

Get rare jewel with immunity to corrupted blood.
Change staunching suffix on flask for heat.
Swap it with Dream Fragments.
"
Karchuk wrote:
Kudos again. This build really shines now :)

This iteration feels more in line with idea of a shaman than last dodge version ;) I wonder why your Elementalist is still dodge based?

Only problem I've encountered is rather hard time getting Chaos res. With new content one-shots by chaos are far more common.

I remember why Abyssal Cry was introduced in Blight, but what's use for it now? Since cries aren't instant, channeling for extra .25 sec is better damage wise. While Enduring Cry might be marginally useful for its life reg, ~300 life is rather low and charges are plentiful after Uber Lab. Rallying Cry could give bit of damage but self-cast Flammability is better for damage. As alternative Scorching Ray totem might be interesting.

TYTY :D

About the warcry's, honestly atm of update i didn't think of anything smart to put there so modify it as you like.

Chaos res items are kinda pricey...

I forgot about why Elementalist dodge, but there's a reason... xD Can't keep up with everything in my small head.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 30, 2019, 4:18:05 PM
can someone explain me why in the ring "+1 minimum frenzy charges" if you dont genereate frenzy charges, or if you do which spell / skill point gives frenzy charge?
"
lordfa11 wrote:
can someone explain me why in the ring "+1 minimum frenzy charges" if you dont genereate frenzy charges, or if you do which spell / skill point gives frenzy charge?

How much is 0 + 1?
+1 minimum frenzy charges
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 31, 2019, 2:48:07 AM
Hey there,
thx for the build. i league started as an elementalist version of incinerate, but i like this one better, way better sustain.
Could you check my gear and give pointers what to upgrade next?
I am currently trying to craft a -resist helmet.

i like the playstyle of this build :)
Hello Torstein!

Im completly new in this game, i made first char and chosed your build to make :) So it really must be unique build ;)
I just wanted to make fire spellcaster with good sustain, so your build seems perfect for that.

Change from melee to Incinerate was a bit hard, cause i had really good 2h axe borrowed from my brother and Tabula rasa with Molten strike and some usefull supports, so i was mapping quite fast. After i changed to Incinerate i had less damage and slower mapping (yea lol). But after I found some nice Staff and rised Incinerate and supports lv the damage became really nice :) And those flames, awesome! So i must say im really glad i made this build. Thank you very much for it.

Anyway, i have some noob question. I bought Praxis cause i had mana issue, but now my mana consumption is 0 ^.^ So Inspiration isnt working i think. What do you think about switching from Inspiration to Iron Will support? What do you think about this gem? Is it usefull?

And one more question: I didnt killed all bandits, i left Kraityn alive for his buff. If i kill him now can i get two skill points instead of buff? Or should I start the game again? What should I do?

Thanks again for your work!
Last edited by Scav85 on Jan 1, 2020, 8:25:50 AM
Anyone have any ide on what timeless jewel to use?
(have never used one before, so dont know how to figure it out)

Any one using any good one for this build?

I first rooled Shadow Incinerate but switch over to this build to Not die as much. Working better.

have a few on things going on in the build, feel free to check it out and comment on setup if I fucked up or should change somethings
Last edited by MagnusSandberg on Jan 1, 2020, 8:59:19 AM
"
Scav85 wrote:

Anyway, i have some noob question. I bought Praxis cause i had mana issue, but now my mana consumption is 0 ^.^ So Inspiration isnt working i think. What do you think about switching from Inspiration to Iron Will support? What do you think about this gem? Is it usefull?

And one more question: I didnt killed all bandits, i left Kraityn alive for his buff. If i kill him now can i get two skill points instead of buff? Or should I start the game again? What should I do?

Thanks again for your work!

Praxis isn't worth it in long run since rings are few of the slots giving resistances. Inspiration adds 40% crit chance to proc Elemental Overload beside its damage buff and mana cost reduction. If you're adamant on using -X to channeling skills on rings, look for a good rare. In this case Controlled Destruction Support might be a good choice but EO becomes harder to proc.

Check PoE wiki on how to change bandit rewards later on. In short, it costs quite a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info