3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Hey! I've been playing this build during the week and feels amazing and super fun. I'm lvl58 now and still using low lvl wands, but enemies are melting anyway.

My question is, when should I swap to staff? Is there any unique staff I can use while I level and save for the BiS one? (using tabula atm so no need for 6L yet)

Thank you for the great guide!
"
qkatz wrote:
Hey there,
thx for the build. i league started as an elementalist version of incinerate, but i like this one better, way better sustain.
Could you check my gear and give pointers what to upgrade next?
I am currently trying to craft a -resist helmet.

i like the playstyle of this build :)

ty for the feedback! :)

Try to get better boots and belt to overall increase your chaos resistance while capping ele res.

"
Scav85 wrote:
Hello Torstein!

Im completly new in this game, i made first char and chosed your build to make :) So it really must be unique build ;)
I just wanted to make fire spellcaster with good sustain, so your build seems perfect for that.

Change from melee to Incinerate was a bit hard, cause i had really good 2h axe borrowed from my brother and Tabula rasa with Molten strike and some usefull supports, so i was mapping quite fast. After i changed to Incinerate i had less damage and slower mapping (yea lol). But after I found some nice Staff and rised Incinerate and supports lv the damage became really nice :) And those flames, awesome! So i must say im really glad i made this build. Thank you very much for it.

Anyway, i have some noob question. I bought Praxis cause i had mana issue, but now my mana consumption is 0 ^.^ So Inspiration isnt working i think. What do you think about switching from Inspiration to Iron Will support? What do you think about this gem? Is it usefull?

And one more question: I didnt killed all bandits, i left Kraityn alive for his buff. If i kill him now can i get two skill points instead of buff? Or should I start the game again? What should I do?

Thanks again for your work!

Ty for the feedback! I'm glad you're having fun.

"
Karchuk wrote:
tnx
gave you the right answer.

"
Anyone have any ide on what timeless jewel to use?
(have never used one before, so dont know how to figure it out)

Any one using any good one for this build?

I first rooled Shadow Incinerate but switch over to this build to Not die as much. Working better.

have a few on things going on in the build, feel free to check it out and comment on setup if I fucked up or should change somethings

I tried 2 Glorious vanity jewels and didn't like them. Atm the are no good synergys.

Your flask setup is not good. You don't have freeze or curse immunity and that will easily kill you.
"
hers wrote:
Hey! I've been playing this build during the week and feels amazing and super fun. I'm lvl58 now and still using low lvl wands, but enemies are melting anyway.

My question is, when should I swap to staff? Is there any unique staff I can use while I level and save for the BiS one? (using tabula atm so no need for 6L yet)

Thank you for the great guide!

ty for the feedback! :)

You can already switch to Martyr of Innocence.
Love the build. Thank you for the effort, Torstein.

Just about to do Sirus.

The most trouble I had with this build was red tier Drox.

Holy $#@!, that might be most hated boss fight in this genre ever.

I switched over to flammability, which is a change I am going to stick with.

The cries are very situational and seem unnecessary.

Anyone crushing the Drox fight with this build? Scorching ray totem seems like an interesting idea.
Pretty much a great solid build for anything in the game, from delve to mapping. Not too many pieces left for me to upgrade. Melts the conquerors, guardians, and a super strong delver.
"
SkinnerSw33t wrote:
Love the build. Thank you for the effort, Torstein.

Just about to do Sirus.

The most trouble I had with this build was red tier Drox.

Holy $#@!, that might be most hated boss fight in this genre ever.

I switched over to flammability, which is a change I am going to stick with.

The cries are very situational and seem unnecessary.

Anyone crushing the Drox fight with this build? Scorching ray totem seems like an interesting idea.

Ty for the feedback! Glad you are doing good. :)
I have new development idea, but it will be rework 3.0. Maybe late league or next one.

"
tehvolt wrote:
Pretty much a great solid build for anything in the game, from delve to mapping. Not too many pieces left for me to upgrade. Melts the conquerors, guardians, and a super strong delver.

Ty for the nice feedback! :D

Hi there, 1st i wanna say that i'm a big fan o this build every time i wanned to go for sure kill, i made this one, so congratz. I saw that this league you skipped Heart of Flame node, ain't worth it or why you skipped it?
"
v64du1 wrote:
Hi there, 1st i wanna say that i'm a big fan o this build every time i wanned to go for sure kill, i made this one, so congratz. I saw that this league you skipped Heart of Flame node, ain't worth it or why you skipped it?

Tnx :)

Had to invest points into block nodes...
"
"
v64du1 wrote:

What do you think if i take some points from jewels and add them towards Heart of Flame?

Also Xoph will be an improvement or Stone of Lazhwar is mandatory?
Last edited by v64du1 on Jan 4, 2020, 11:57:11 AM
"
v64du1 wrote:
"
"
v64du1 wrote:

What do you think if i take some points from jewels and add them towards Heart of Flame?

Also Xoph will be an improvement or Stone of Lazhwar is mandatory?

You already get "covered in Ash" from the Chieftain so I don't think it's worth going for Xoph's. Stone of Lazhwar gives you cast speed and important spell block.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info