3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
FAKEBOYY wrote:
Hello, im just starting playing your build, its really intresting and i like everything about it, but i have one question. If i cant aford Kaoms and im left with some random chest what do i put in those free sockets? Do you have any tricky links like idk armagedon brand or anything related to curse on hit ?

Link curse on hit - herald of ash - flammability
Just wanted to thank you for taking time to answer questions!!! I crafted a level 8 flammability on hit ring today (about 1k alt), threw spider on it, and am about to test it out!
Scratch that. Had someone help, didn't realize I could get help. Now to find the crafting recipe :(

Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Dec 18, 2019, 7:27:24 PM
"
Mirlong wrote:
Just wanted to thank you for taking time to answer questions!!! I crafted a level 8 flammability on hit ring today (about 1k alt), threw spider on it, and am about to test it out!

Ring looks great! Use catalysts to get more life from it.

"
Scratch that. Had someone help, didn't realize I could get help. Now to find the crafting recipe :(

xD
You could also get Amethyst flask for more chaos res. Fenumus deals high chaos dmg.

Nice ring! Also use catalysts to get more life from it.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 18, 2019, 8:01:49 PM
"
"
Mirlong wrote:

Ring looks great! Use catalysts to get more life from it.

"

xD
You could also get Amethyst flask for more chaos res. Fenumus deals high chaos dmg.

Nice ring! Also use catalysts to get more life from it.

What kind of catalyst? Does it erase anything else? I messed up a little on the fossil and lost 20
Life before understanding the mechanic. Don’t want to make that mistake again lol
What if I get a jewel with Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to you so I can have a flask of heat? And I can replace the dream fragments ring for other vermillion or smth like that.

So close yet so far...

Also, got this belt from a conqueror; going to use it to replace Dream Fragment and stack another Vermillion Ring I think!

Still a lot to upgrade, but sitting on a comfortable 8.2k HP now. Going well :)
Last edited by Azuriae on Dec 19, 2019, 10:11:20 AM
What kind of abyssal socket jewels should we be looking for? I snagged a cheap one for 5c for now, i forgot all about it for awhile.

Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Dec 19, 2019, 11:38:15 AM
"
CaseR wrote:
What if I get a jewel with Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to you so I can have a flask of heat? And I can replace the dream fragments ring for other vermillion or smth like that.

Sure, just cap your resistances.

"
Azuriae wrote:

So close yet so far...

Also, got this belt from a conqueror; going to use it to replace Dream Fragment and stack another Vermillion Ring I think!

Still a lot to upgrade, but sitting on a comfortable 8.2k HP now. Going well :)

Uuuuuu new mods looks juicy!

"
What kind of abyssal socket jewels should we be looking for? I snagged a cheap one for 5c for now, i forgot all about it for awhile.

"

Not bad for now.
Ideally look for,
life
fire damage to spells
fire fire damage to spells with two-handed weapons
fire penetration if you haven't killed
Build's been solid so far. Jewels weren't the cheapest but they were hard to find "perfect" or what not but definitely noticeable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info