3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Hey there, another question! Build is running super smooth so far, just got my 6L Martyr.

About attack block chance:
On the line about Rumi's, you mention that it should cap your block chance regardless of it being perfect or not.
Unless I'm mistaken, the cap is 75%, and I'm not there yet (66% with Rumi's)

Wondering which source of block I'm missing;
Martyr of Innocence, Rumi's, the Engimatic Defense node... what else is there?

Also, why Dream Fragment? Is it mainly for the ''Can't be Frozen''? I've been using a flask for it; I have no mana issues with my 6L/level 20 Incin

Also EDIT: With the existence of Warlord influence and the ability to get ''Curse enemies with Flammability on hit'', would it be worth to splurge the money for a Vermilion Ring influenced with it to craft?

Thanks!
Last edited by Azuriae on Dec 18, 2019, 4:54:02 AM
Two questions: I got 50% mana regen enchant on boots, can I drop Dream Fragment?

Also, I hit .5% fire damage leech on my ammy, thoughts on switching Hinekora for Valako ascendancy?
This build is shit. Don't play that on HC
"
Techn9ne wrote:
Question, my gear is fairly decent - solid amount of spell and fire damage, but once switching to 4L Incin (lvl 6) my damage is nothing special compared to just running smite etc. Am I missing something?

It will come up, just add few levels into the Incinerate gem. I wrote about that in leveling guide.
"
I managed to get a
for pretty cheap.

Sadly I skipped the fossil league and I have never used them to craft. So what kind of resonator should I go for to start getting some of those fire enchants on there?

Use Scorched and Pristine fossils with Potent resonators.
"
adrian2133 wrote:

Before you say that build is shit make your char public so I can see what's going on.
Many HC players made it to high 90's in previous leagues.

Still there are HC players doing ok even in Metamorph.
https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds?class=Chieftain&skill=Incinerate
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 18, 2019, 9:37:08 AM
"
Azuriae wrote:
Hey there, another question! Build is running super smooth so far, just got my 6L Martyr.

On the line about Rumi's, you mention that it should cap your block chance regardless of it being perfect or not.

Also, why Dream Fragment? Is it mainly for the ''Can't be Frozen''? I've been using a flask for it; I have no mana issues with my 6L/level 20 Incin

Also EDIT: With the existence of Warlord influence and the ability to get ''Curse enemies with Flammability on hit'', would it be worth to splurge the money for a Vermilion Ring influenced with it to craft?

Thanks!

-You are missing Steelwood Stance nodes.
-Singular focus wheel, wrong path.
-more nodes needs respec

Check again passive tree for the full build to have all nodes right.

Dream Fragments give you freeze immunity so you don't have it on a flask and nice resistances. Get instead Sulphur Flask of Warding for curse immunity. That can get you killed easily.

"Also EDIT: With the existence of Warlord influence and the ability to get ''Curse enemies with Flammability on hit'', would it be worth to splurge the money for a Vermilion Ring influenced with it to craft? "

Yeah prob, but get other things sorted first.
"
Mirlong wrote:
Two questions: I got 50% mana regen enchant on boots, can I drop Dream Fragment?

Also, I hit .5% fire damage leech on my ammy, thoughts on switching Hinekora for Valako ascendancy?

Dream Fragments give you freeze immunity among other stuff. If you drop it you either lose that or curse immunity flask (Warding).

Valako for Hinekora, so so. You can i suppose.
"
"
Azuriae wrote:

Thanks!

-You are missing Steelwood Stance nodes.
-Singular focus wheel, wrong path.
-more nodes needs respec

Check again passive tree for the full build to have all nodes right.

Dream Fragments give you freeze immunity so you don't have it on a flask and nice resistances. Get instead Sulphur Flask of Warding for curse immunity. That can get you killed easily.

"Also EDIT: With the existence of Warlord influence and the ability to get ''Curse enemies with Flammability on hit'', would it be worth to splurge the money for a Vermilion Ring influenced with it to craft? "

Yeah prob, but get other things sorted first.

Thank you so much! I'll look into getting Steelwood :)
I deviated a bit from yours and went with Enigmatic Reach just because I'm a sucker for area of effect for map clear, but I guess that one is just personal preference. I guess I should aim for that 12 cast rate first then get my +2 stage helmet base for crafting.

Cheers!

"
adrian2133 wrote:

You might just be doing it wrong mate. Sounds like you had a bad RIP.
This build has been shredding through red maps (and my gear/passive tree is still not done/wrong in some places) and the only thing that can really kill me is when I try to facetank metamorphs :P
Hello, im just starting playing your build, its really intresting and i like everything about it, but i have one question. If i cant aford Kaoms and im left with some random chest what do i put in those free sockets? Do you have any tricky links like idk armagedon brand or anything related to curse on hit ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info