3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

If I get a 6l staff around 55ish, when should I start going into the full build of the path of building guide? As soon as I get the staff should I refocus my points and head that direction?
"
If I get a 6l staff around 55ish, when should I start going into the full build of the path of building guide? As soon as I get the staff should I refocus my points and head that direction?

Yeah that would be great
Love the build I've been able to blast everything so far with no issue and not much effort. I'm not great at understanding alot of the finer points of the game so forgive me if I'm missing a core concept. But with the build we are already capped on fire resistance so is there a reason you over capped it with fire res on two items? Couldn't we fill those spots with more chaos res or offensive rolls?
"
JuggaloGuido wrote:
Love the build I've been able to blast everything so far with no issue and not much effort. I'm not great at understanding alot of the finer points of the game so forgive me if I'm missing a core concept. But with the build we are already capped on fire resistance so is there a reason you over capped it with fire res on two items? Couldn't we fill those spots with more chaos res or offensive rolls?

glad to hear you are doing good :)
Fire res on helmet was byproduct of fossil crafting with Scorched fossils. Not needed at all.
Fire res on ring got by chance when I regaled it, not needed also.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 17, 2019, 2:52:21 AM
Would a perfect 40% fire kohms or a kohms with increased damage corrupted mod be better?

Does the increased damage scale with Incinerate like everything else?
"
Would a perfect 40% fire kohms or a kohms with increased damage corrupted mod be better?

Does the increased damage scale with Incinerate like everything else?

Don't bother chasing perfect Kaom's, you wont get much benefit from 15-20% increased fire damage. But corrupted Kaom's can have some good mods like reduced phys damage taken, max fire resist...

Yeah it scales like everything else.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 17, 2019, 11:18:50 AM
Is wave of conviction a better choice than flamability just because it will apply to bosses? What makes sure that it doesn't trigger negative lightning resistance?
"
rusty2687 wrote:
Is wave of conviction a better choice than flamability just because it will apply to bosses? What makes sure that it doesn't trigger negative lightning resistance?

Because it will apply exposure to element that made most damage and you are dealing fire damage.
I managed to get a
for pretty cheap.

Sadly I skipped the fossil league and I have never used them to craft. So what kind of resonator should I go for to start getting some of those fire enchants on there?
Question, my gear is fairly decent - solid amount of spell and fire damage, but once switching to 4L Incin (lvl 6) my damage is nothing special compared to just running smite etc. Am I missing something?
Better know this Suuwoop business n***** f*** around and get lit up in your liva, better consida Im a heavy hitta to spit a gat, so watch your mouth before I let loose and give ya that..... Fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info