3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Hey there,
I haven't played with those before, so in which situation do you use Enduring/Abyssal Cry? Is there something specific in this build that buffs them? Just really not sure how to use these. Thanks!
Quick question, what do I do with the 4l from the leveling pastbin for Righteous Fire, Stone Golem, Herald of Ash and Flesh and Stone? Do those all need manual casts now?

Can I even sustain RF this early on?
"
Azuriae wrote:
Hey there,
I haven't played with those before, so in which situation do you use Enduring/Abyssal Cry? Is there something specific in this build that buffs them? Just really not sure how to use these. Thanks!

Enduring Cry gives bonus life regeneration and Endurance charges. Effect amount depends on number of effected enemies.

Abyssal Cry, will help with clearing mobs when swarmed.

You used them when needed.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 15, 2019, 6:11:41 PM
"
Quick question, what do I do with the 4l from the leveling pastbin for Righteous Fire, Stone Golem, Herald of Ash and Flesh and Stone? Do those all need manual casts now?

Can I even sustain RF this early on?

You can't sustain RF but you can use Vaal Righteous Fire when it's full on charges. Gives 29% more spell damage.

Flesh & Stone - just activate it and toggle it to Sand stance. Gives aura around you which blinds the enemies and you take 11% less damage for far enemies.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 15, 2019, 6:13:59 PM
I have a question, are there any other useful uniques I can use 50+ that will help as I slowly obtain the rares, kaoms, and staff that cost more to craft / buy?

The build otherwise feels great even wearing crap gear btw! thank you for the guide.
"
ThiYnk wrote:
I have a question, are there any other useful uniques I can use 50+ that will help as I slowly obtain the rares, kaoms, and staff that cost more to craft / buy?

The build otherwise feels great even wearing crap gear btw! thank you for the guide.

:)

Dual wield Doon Cuebiyari from level 64 will give solid damage with some crap body armour until you get Martyr of Innocence.

Absolutely loving this build, one of the best league starters i've ever played. If I wanted to replace the Warcries for another skill (maybe a curse setup) what would you recommend?
Hey, what do you think about using Searing Touch once I hit lvl 62?
"
Mirlong wrote:
Absolutely loving this build, one of the best league starters i've ever played. If I wanted to replace the Warcries for another skill (maybe a curse setup) what would you recommend?

Tnx for feedback!
I'm so glad that you had easy way to maps! :D

You can replace with, Blood Rage (2 more frenzys while mapping), Vaal Detoante Dead (spawn Morph on bunch of corpses in map and detonate)... be creative xD

You can't use curse without Solstice Vigil or Impresence amulet. Not enough mana to reserve.

"
MyPokerFace wrote:
Hey, what do you think about using Searing Touch once I hit lvl 62?

Sure, it's good cheap staff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info