3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Azuriae wrote:
I haven't played the last few leagues and I'm looking into getting back into it; I'm looking for a laid back build to start up on SC, but I'm a bit of a wuss so I'm thinking of going with this over the Witch version of it.

Looking forward to trying this! Cheers

Chieftain is pretty cool :P

"
rusty2687 wrote:
Is there a reason I should use flame dash instead of leap slam?

It's faster, quite. Because you don't invest anything into attack speed which makes leaping faster it's gonna feel pretty slow. You can use Leap Slam if you rly want to proc Fortify.

I'm comparing your ele build and it looks like that one uses the -3 mana cost on ring, but this one isn't using it. Can you sustain at 4 mana with 10+ casts/sec? Is the cost with all suporting gems 7 mana and then reduced to 4 with the lucidity passive?

Also, I'm surprised you don't use Vaal haste as much as this build seems to benefit for + spell haste.
Last edited by rusty2687 on Dec 12, 2019, 10:54:52 PM
"
"
Azuriae wrote:
I haven't played the last few leagues and I'm looking into getting back into it; I'm looking for a laid back build to start up on SC, but I'm a bit of a wuss so I'm thinking of going with this over the Witch version of it.

Looking forward to trying this! Cheers

Chieftain is pretty cool :P

"
rusty2687 wrote:
Is there a reason I should use flame dash instead of leap slam?

It's faster, quite. Because you don't invest anything into attack speed which makes leaping faster it's gonna feel pretty slow. You can use Leap Slam if you rly want to proc Fortify.

I will second this, Chieftan is very nice with the regen, fire dmg, and all. And its kind of fun to play a big hulking...wizard essentially haha.
"
rusty2687 wrote:
I'm comparing your ele build and it looks like that one uses the -3 mana cost on ring, but this one isn't using it. Can you sustain at 4 mana with 10+ casts/sec? Is the cost with all suporting gems 7 mana and then reduced to 4 with the lucidity passive?

Also, I'm surprised you don't use Vaal haste as much as this build seems to benefit for + spell haste.

Yeah, mana sustain is no prob. You can add Vaal Haste :)
The staff looks to be very expensive this league. Is crafting a decent staff out of the question completely? If so should i be using shield and a 1 hander as a budget option until i could afford it down the line? that and kaoms really seems to be the only pricey things that won't be semi easy to obtain.
"
Dessel4 wrote:
The staff looks to be very expensive this league. Is crafting a decent staff out of the question completely? If so should i be using shield and a 1 hander as a budget option until i could afford it down the line? that and kaoms really seems to be the only pricey things that won't be semi easy to obtain.

it's always like that first days of the league

go dual wield scepters or wands. start mapping. as the market saturates in a few days price will drop.

If you don't want to wait, craft these mods on a warstaff min ilvl 55. make sure you buy already linked one!

+2 to Level of socketed fire Gems
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:0.5}(59-66)% increased Spell Damage
{crafted}{range:0.5}Gain (5-6)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
{crafted}{range:0.5}(26-30)% chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 14, 2019, 4:34:53 PM
Gotcha thanks. Stat priorities for the dual wielding would be spell damage, cast speed, fire damage and +fire damage to spells right? Still go for the block amulet before we have the staff ? Or just go for extra damage and life ?
"
Dessel4 wrote:
Gotcha thanks. Stat priorities for the dual wielding would be spell damage, cast speed, fire damage and +fire damage to spells right? Still go for the block amulet before we have the staff ? Or just go for extra damage and life ?

You probably saw that starter passive tree is different from the full build.

Before getting the staff and investing into block your defenses are from Flesh & Stone.
When you get the staff start to respec points and go with the full build pastebin. You will change the amulet then.
Flesh and stone will be changed for Zealotry and so on...

stats to look for on rare wands/scepres are spell damage, fire/elemental damage, cast speed, added fire damage to spells...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 14, 2019, 6:18:01 PM
My friend just got a lucky carcass jack drop and gave it to me. is this a useful chest for the build?
"
runza3 wrote:
My friend just got a lucky carcass jack drop and gave it to me. is this a useful chest for the build?

You can use it but what you really want is Kaom's Heart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info