[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

Uber Elder done on Metamorph!!! 1 death only, build gets pretty strong if you min max everything

"
Charl1eTango wrote:

It's just a cheap option until you have your forever amulet :)

While I have you, when you get a chance, have a look at my character and tell me if there's any blatantly obvious things you'd upgrade. It's sitting in pretty much full endgame gear.

Without Enlighten I am running Malevolence, Discipline, Clarity, and Aspect and have around 115 mana. It feels fine without Enlighten to be honest.

I have an ilvl 85 Crusader influence Sadist Garb I'm trying to roll for a juicy chest!

Get those phys explosion! DOOO IIIIT! :D

The mana issue got a lot better after the new mana nodes were implemented. When you have 2k mana 10% left isn't bad at all. Before I think I was sitting at around 1.3k mana and thus needed more reserve.

As for your character, everything looks fine. Mostly just upgrades to the ES on your gear pieces. Particularly your chest could be a lot better.

The 4 points for Heart of Ice can probably bet spent better elsewhere as they're not particularly efficient for DOT. I leave the imagination of what to do with those points up to you.

"
Jenova798 wrote:
Uber Elder done on Metamorph!!! 1 death only, build gets pretty strong if you min max everything

Very nice! Not even min-maxed over there by the looks of it. :)
Which 4 link do we think would be best in vertex? I was guessing with enlighten potentially getting up to level 5 that i might be able to use another mana reserve skill, but cold snap in those links might be more dps and better
"
wtfbliz wrote:
Which 4 link do we think would be best in vertex? I was guessing with enlighten potentially getting up to level 5 that i might be able to use another mana reserve skill, but cold snap in those links might be more dps and better

If you need the mana reserve, enlighten with auras. Otherwise Cold Snap for damage. You got the right idea. :)
Where do i put arcane surge gem if i dont have it on a chest? Previously i used it with orb of storms on my 4 l hands, but now i have EE and orb of storms have to go to 3l weapon. And dunno why but shield charge uses mana but doesnt proc arcane surge. Can i change shield charge with flame dash and proc both arcane surge and fortify this way?
"
affNighcik wrote:
Where do i put arcane surge gem if i dont have it on a chest? Previously i used it with orb of storms on my 4 l hands, but now i have EE and orb of storms have to go to 3l weapon. And dunno why but shield charge uses mana but doesnt proc arcane surge. Can i change shield charge with flame dash and proc both arcane surge and fortify this way?

Fortify cannot support spells

Arcane Surge cannot support attacks.

I use both skills liberally and will support flame dash with arcane surge until I have it on my chest.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Dec 19, 2019, 12:56:50 PM
EDIT: never mind i see your latest POB is assuming you have atziri reflection to reflect the curse from the belt which is why you take pain attunment.

Can you make a couple versions in the POB? Im certainly not planning to have a 25 ex budget anytime soon, thx.
Last edited by wtfbliz on Dec 19, 2019, 6:52:28 PM
Hey just wanted to say I'm enjoying the build. I haven't played since delve and it was easy to level and gear up. I haven't died from maps or metamorphs since switching over to CI. Getting weapon enchant and elemental equilibrium really helps with damage, I probably should've upgraded sooner.

Gear
Spoiler

ign - hilbert_
"
sgblack wrote:
Hey just wanted to say I'm enjoying the build. I haven't played since delve and it was easy to level and gear up. I haven't died from maps or metamorphs since switching over to CI. Getting weapon enchant and elemental equilibrium really helps with damage, I probably should've upgraded sooner.

Gear
Spoiler

Very nice! Keep it up!

As for different PoBs, it's very easy to swap the shield+Belt for something else and take off pain attunement. I did make a tree for both with and without Reflection.
I made some changes to the tree and i'm taking area nodes to be able to clear faster and taking away pain attunement and some others.
This league is only maps and bosses and without area the build lacks clear speed.
Other than that i'm in red maps killing everything, Metamorphs included. So nice build Gryphenprey.
Last edited by hawok on Dec 20, 2019, 2:53:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info