[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

"
Scudds wrote:
Hey, so the only 2 things I need to run ele reflect maps are "ash, frost, and storm" passive node and "soul of yugol" pantheon?

Sorry if you already answered.

NP! Actually in 3.9 you can use a Sybyl's Ring and Sould of yugul for 100% reflect immunity. The aforementioned method is only 45% but is typically enough to be fine as long as you're careful about your skill placement.

"
messiah790 wrote:
Do you think a Carcass Jack could be a good fit for the body armour, or a rare with good stats is better?

I would label Carcass Jack as "fine" if you have it already, but a rare is far superior.
work nice for me for the moment.

have 8k es, but without the eva conversion on chest.

for have a 500 es chest, need something like 2k eva (330 es) +170 es es...
make a lot.
for my stuff prefer to roll a es chest now, give 350 es.
enough for now.
mybe try to test this later in the league.
have a nice 6 slot es chest with 500 es...but have to 6L it.

damage is nice, but don't play with EE yet, (don't have the craft "trigger socket..." ), and i'm a bit slacker to do it manualy ^^.

atm have something like 150k on vortex and 50k on snap with a 5L and no EE. and crappy stuff.. so lookk like good.

about aura, i have malevolence and discipline on.
if i want to run another one (maybe with blasphemy), i take mana reserve deduction node who give -12%, what are my option ?

add enlighteen, but take a long time for xp, with this have i enough reservation reduction for run another one ?

or have to shearch a aul's amu, watchereye or something like that's ?
"
laurent67 wrote:
work nice for me for the moment.

have 8k es, but without the eva conversion on chest.

for have a 500 es chest, need something like 2k eva (330 es) +170 es es...
make a lot.
for my stuff prefer to roll a es chest now, give 350 es.
enough for now.
mybe try to test this later in the league.
have a nice 6 slot es chest with 500 es...but have to 6L it.

damage is nice, but don't play with EE yet, (don't have the craft "trigger socket..." ), and i'm a bit slacker to do it manualy ^^.

atm have something like 150k on vortex and 50k on snap with a 5L and no EE. and crappy stuff.. so lookk like good.

about aura, i have malevolence and discipline on.
if i want to run another one (maybe with blasphemy), i take mana reserve deduction node who give -12%, what are my option ?

add enlighteen, but take a long time for xp, with this have i enough reservation reduction for run another one ?

or have to shearch a aul's amu, watchereye or something like that's ?

If you get another source of mana reserve you should be able to add on Aspect of the Spider. Ideally you can run Malevolence, Discipline, and Aspect.

And if you have Aspect of the Spider you can run Fenumus Spinnerets for a budget way to get some ES on hit. Use with CWDT + Ball Lightning for extra safety while mapping/delving.

The new influence types have mana reserve mods on amulets for specific auras. This could be an easy way to help fit in the Aspect.
I have the new ring Astral Projection to make Vortex ranged. That will resolve the problems of the melee range of Vortex.

But i have a question, because the orb of storm socketted on the weapon only works on melee range. Wich skill gem could i use instead to make all the skills ranged, maybe Shock Nova or Arc? Or the Orb of Storm electric damage per second is important to apply everytime the Elemental Equilibrium every second or the damage per second don't work that way?

Thanks.
Last edited by hawok on Dec 18, 2019, 1:40:30 PM
"
hawok wrote:
I have the new ring Astral Projection to make Vortex ranged. That will resolve the problems of the melee range of Vortex.

But i have a question, because the orb of storm socketted on the weapon only works on melee range. Wich skill gem could i use instead to make all the skills ranged, maybe Shock Nova or Arc? Or the Orb of Storm electric damage per second is important to apply everytime the Elemental Equilibrium every second or the damage per second don't work that way?

Thanks.

Enemies only need to be hit once. That said, you could try a different duration skill such as firestorm to apply EE.
What are people targeting for an anoint?
"
lost_aura wrote:

Tranquility or Charisma I'd say. Though expensive they are the best options.
"
lost_aura wrote:

Prodigal Perfection is extremely cheap and good.
"
Charl1eTango wrote:
"
lost_aura wrote:

I would just take this node so not worth anointing. haha. But I guess it saves a couple points.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Charl1eTango wrote:
"
lost_aura wrote:

I would just take this node so not worth anointing. haha. But I guess it saves a couple points.

It's just a cheap option until you have your forever amulet :)

While I have you, when you get a chance, have a look at my character and tell me if there's any blatantly obvious things you'd upgrade. It's sitting in pretty much full endgame gear.

Without Enlighten I am running Malevolence, Discipline, Clarity, and Aspect and have around 115 mana. It feels fine without Enlighten to be honest.

I have an ilvl 85 Crusader influence Sadist Garb I'm trying to roll for a juicy chest!
Last edited by Charl1eTango on Dec 18, 2019, 6:38:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info