[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

"
hawok wrote:
I have a question about the CWDT gems, because the watchers eye is so fucking expensive, could we put another gems like immortal call or steelskin with increased duration instead ball lighting and purifying flame?

And because i dont have the energy leech from the watchers eye or the shield (shaper mod), would i need energy leech support in Vortex replacing another gem?

If you can afford a Fenumus Spinnerets and Aspect of the Spider in your setup, that also works for ES on hit. (boots are about 1ex last I checked)

Otherwise, yes no need for BL on CWDT without any ES on hit. Can put in whatever guard skill you fancy, enfeeble, or otherwise.

And no, we do not leech off of DoT. ES Leech gem would be very bad. We get ES on kill from Ascendancy, some recovery based on our evasion, and Wicked Ward.

Try not to get hit :)

Flesh and Stone also makes for a nice defensive aura.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Dec 16, 2019, 3:28:19 AM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
hawok wrote:
I have a question about the CWDT gems, because the watchers eye is so fucking expensive, could we put another gems like immortal call or steelskin with increased duration instead ball lighting and purifying flame?

And because i dont have the energy leech from the watchers eye or the shield (shaper mod), would i need energy leech support in Vortex replacing another gem?

If you can afford a Fenumus Spinnerets and Aspect of the Spider in your setup, that also works for ES on hit. (boots are about 1ex last I checked)

Otherwise, yes no need for BL on CWDT without any ES on hit. Can put in whatever guard skill you fancy, enfeeble, or otherwise.

And no, we do not leech off of DoT. ES Leech gem would be very bad. We get ES on kill from Ascendancy, some recovery based on our evasion, and Wicked Ward.

Thanks for the tips. I need to wait to get that boots because their price can only go down and i am using Discipline and Malevolence and i dont't have enought mana/reduced reservation for the spider aura in this moment.

I think I would need the Aul amulet to be able to do that.

For the moment i try to not get hit, but some of the metamorph bosses omfg xD
Last edited by hawok on Dec 16, 2019, 5:26:35 AM
"
hawok wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
hawok wrote:

Thanks for the tips. I need to wait to get that boots because their price can only go down and i am using Discipline and Malevolence and i dont't have enought mana/reduced reservation for the spider aura in this moment.

I think I would need the Aul amulet to be able to do that.

For the moment i try to not get hit, but some of the metamorph bosses omfg xD

Stop using tabula and get a high ev/es chest already, splendour or restless ward will give you a ton of defenses and are cheap, you will be ok with a 5l until you can 6L something better

sin trek boots, ascent from flesh, rime gaze...

I have a shit gear and i barely die, 8,1k es lvl 85
Yeah im making currency at the moment, looking for a nice sadist garb, etc. Are you using Ocultist for that high ES?
"
hawok wrote:
Yeah im making currency at the moment, looking for a nice sadist garb, etc. Are you using Ocultist for that high ES?

trickster, check my profile if u want the character its called DildoBolson
awesome build. rerolled from a melee char because i couldn't boss at all. kicking ass so far with only a 5 link vortex 5.7k es. some of the metamorphs can take a while longer but you can run circles around most and instant cast vortex and vaal cold snap or nuke them with cold snap from far. farmed 3 ex and a few blighted maps in 2 days.
"
ericlala wrote:
awesome build. rerolled from a melee char because i couldn't boss at all. kicking ass so far with only a 5 link vortex 5.7k es. some of the metamorphs can take a while longer but you can run circles around most and instant cast vortex and vaal cold snap or nuke them with cold snap from far. farmed 3 ex and a few blighted maps in 2 days.

Very nice! :D
Hi,
To start off, nice build guide - probably one of the better ones out there!

Any thoughts on picking up the Arcane Surge node, right under Sovereignty, up from Overcharge (left side of the tree), until I get a body armor with lvl.1 Arcane Surge?
T16 Lvl 88 damage still feels weak :(

Survavility is great tho
T16 Lvl 88 damage still feels weak :(

Survavility is great tho

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info