[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

After more testing with the patch I have concluded that this build is very good.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Is this a meme?
This is the ultimate berserker guide. You have to be strong enough to understand and brave.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
After the patch I have noticed that the build is even stronger than before.
"
"
Blutgarde wrote:
Thanks for the great Laugh. 26M DPS IF you invested 2500 exa's. Yea good League Starter. What a joke....

Please do not listen to this... troll. The ultimate berserker is ultimate.

But... the troll checked what's wrong here ;)

26m only if u have perfect max rolled items.
All POB items Created in POB using max rolls.

Every Item in this build Cost x-xx ex.

700 DPS one handed Physical Swords ? Where ?
If u lucky u can buy +-500 DPS for only 80 Ex.

This is no League Starter or Beginner build.
I'm sorry you are just wrong.
Good build
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
I'm sorry you are just wrong.

Can u answer this questions?
Where u get Ring/Amulet that have this Implicit:
Increased Dexterity 6%
Increased Intelligence 6%
Increased Attack Speed 10%
+ some good stats

I cant find this ring/amu in League or Standard... lol

Lets try a simple question...
Power and Endurance Charges in the Build comes from ?
U do 0 Elemental Damage because of Brutality Support, but enemy are shocked, chilled, burning, ignited and frozen ?
Maimed comes from?

There are one handed physical swords in standard (250ex+-) that have 610 dps

In league the best i saw was about 500 DPS for 80 ex +-

If u change all this items to aviable (high end) gear in standard the DPS smelt down to 6-7m dps
In League its about 4m DPS
Last edited by vollekanne on Mar 20, 2020, 5:43:39 PM
I want to post that the build is very good.
I want to post that the humorless lowlifes stalking the comment section here can never become true berserkers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info