[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

I can fully trust the pastebin itens and etc?
I really want to play heavy strike, just dont know if I can follow all the pastebin and in early lvl's which way should I get in the skill tree?
Last edited by Vmitsu on Mar 14, 2020, 12:05:07 AM
"
Vmitsu wrote:
I can fully trust the pastebin itens and etc?
I really want to play heavy strike, just dont know if I can follow all the pastebin and in early lvl's which way should I get in the skill tree?

Dude Trust in the Berserker and the Pastebin and as for skill tree I would go down left then up and then go the right side.

My reason being picking up the elemental resistance and damage would make life a bit more easy earier on.
Thank you.
Wanted to give another update on the build for this season.

It is very good. Thank you for reading.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Hi,

is there some kind of gamplay footage?
"
Philey wrote:
Hi,

is there some kind of gamplay footage?

So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
LOL
I have another update for the build for this season. It is very good.
I was using sunder for leveling and now am transitioning to heavy strike. That doesn't go well :D

Where does the damage and AOE com from when using heavy strike?
From your arm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info