[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

Doesnt work for me. Guess Im no real berserker after all :D
Looks nice.
But Shroud + Full Shaped items are no League Starter...
I wanted to give another update for the build.

It is very strong but you need great inner strength to control the berserker inside you.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
i am running this buils this league. i have some problems so far, aoe is one of them. (puted cyclone in one sword)
other thing i noticed is the jewels u put in PoB, how the hell did u get all those adds?
Last edited by Shakmin on Mar 16, 2020, 1:36:14 PM
You can get the gems simply being the best berserker you can.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
I have yet another update for this build guide.

It is amazing.
I have finished testing this build with deliriums in the mud flats in act one and I can now say without a doubt this is the best build in the game for them.
Thanks for the great Laugh. 26M DPS IF you invested 2500 exa's. Yea good League Starter. What a joke....
"
Blutgarde wrote:
Thanks for the great Laugh. 26M DPS IF you invested 2500 exa's. Yea good League Starter. What a joke....

Please do not listen to this... troll. The ultimate berserker is ultimate.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Mar 18, 2020, 12:35:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info