[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

Very easy gear to acquire for a true berserker.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
build by 10 years old animal...
Yes, your are correct. This build will turn you into an animal. Nothing on the atlas will stop you.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Best build guide ever.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
THIS is how you write a build guide!
I was torn between about 6 other builds and decided to check marauder for the hell of it. I'm sold. I wish to be the Berserker!
You are funny. :D
I wish everyone has a good time today!
Working on one final update for the guide before the season starts. Stay TUNED!
Build is very strong this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info