[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
dorkdude2 wrote:
just a FYI, this build doesn't need a of heat flask, as it is an elemental ailment which we are immune to if we stop moving for .000000000001 seconds every 4 seconds(eg when we go to cast)

thanks! i'll reroll that mod
Thanks man! I'll look into all that!
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
just a FYI, this build doesn't need a of heat flask, as it is an elemental ailment which we are immune to if we stop moving for .000000000001 seconds every 4 seconds(eg when we go to cast)

This is 100% accurate, but isn't mentioning something important. When you get frozen, you stop moving. That means that if you forget to cast every 4 seconds, and get frozen, you stop moving which makes you immune to freezing which unfreezes you, letting you move again.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:

This is 100% accurate, but isn't mentioning something important. When you get frozen, you stop moving. That means that if you forget to cast every 4 seconds, and get frozen, you stop moving which makes you immune to freezing which unfreezes you, letting you move again.

while true, it will be rare that you havent stopped to cast IRE/totem/flame dash/etc within a 4 sec period :)

"
dorkdude2 wrote:
while true, it will be rare that you havent stopped to cast IRE/totem/flame dash/etc within a 4 sec period :)

While true, even if you don't do all that, you're still functionally immune.
hey lily I managed to craft

what do you think about using the aspect(mostly crafted an aspect to not waste an affix slot, and for different builds later on in standard), its a 25% aura reducing my effective life by 600(from 11.6k to 11k)
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
hey lily I managed to craft

what do you think about using the aspect(mostly crafted an aspect to not waste an affix slot, and for different builds later on in standard), its a 25% aura reducing my effective life by 600(from 11.6k to 11k)

Aspect of the spider is a really potent way to increase survivability. If you can afford the damage loss, you can replace the herald. If not, getting some aura reservation reduction wouldn't be terrible.
I neglected to do some part of the gem progression and then couldn't get Path of Leveling to update or get anything to show up ever again, so here is the skill setup in convenient screenshot format if anyone else has problems:
https://imgur.com/a/Lny410Q
Last edited by woy on May 11, 2019, 6:07:01 AM
Where do I get the dexterity required to use Hypothermia gem? When I load the Non-EB Variant PoB link it shows dexterity as 69 and required dexterity 155.
"
canvore wrote:
Where do I get the dexterity required to use Hypothermia gem? When I load the Non-EB Variant PoB link it shows dexterity as 69 and required dexterity 155.

you can get it on your gear, gloves, boots, rings, amulets(both implicit and explicits(better to only get implicit here)), etc...

you can also craft it on every slot to fill in as needed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info