[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

i got an ilvl 100 regalia from a div card and decided to 6 link it. it only took ~50 fusings O_O

i spent about 20 chaos to get these rolls. unfortunately no open slot for a craft but i'm pretty happy with it
"
qaizr wrote:
i got an ilvl 100 regalia from a div card and decided to 6 link it. it only took ~50 fusings O_O

i spent about 20 chaos to get these rolls. unfortunately no open slot for a craft but i'm pretty happy with it

It looks great! Could be better obviously, but especially in SSF that's a pretty great regalia.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
It looks great! Could be better obviously, but especially in SSF that's a pretty great regalia.

i have 1 annul orb and i'm tempted to use it with three bad suffixes. would you risk it?
Anyone mind helping me? I'm having issues with damage, I feel like my damage is super low, I know that I'm only level 74, but I have issues with rare elites. I don't think my gear is horrible, but I could be mistaken, any help please?

Also i'm aware there is a divine ire in my helmet, i'm just leveling it.
Last edited by Krenzen1 on May 4, 2019, 5:51:10 PM
"
Krenzen1 wrote:
Anyone mind helping me? I'm having issues with damage, I feel like my damage is super low, I know that I'm only level 74, but I have issues with rare elites. I don't think my gear is horrible, but I could be mistaken, any help please?

Also i'm aware there is a divine ire in my helmet, i'm just leveling it.

get your divine ire gem to level 20, if you can afford to buy one thats lvl 21 divine ire(flat gem lvl is a good source of damage for spell gems), corrupted 20/20s are very cheap if you want a stand in before you get the lvl 21

what I see missing gear wise is %phys as extra elements(which double dips in the extra to chaos conversions)

also change your weapon craft to the spell damage and % extra as chaos, flat % is far weaker(the rank with 3% is perfectly fine if you dont want to spend the exalt on the wep)
Last edited by dorkdude2 on May 4, 2019, 8:21:51 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
i have 1 annul orb and i'm tempted to use it with three bad suffixes. would you risk it?

Yes.
Hey, as I've been completing the atlas, got to red maps for the first time and around T15s damage's not feeling as good as it was before, also been dying a lot, even tho I have maxed resistances and I think ok health. I tried to base my gear choices on the suggestions and apart from my trash tier belt, I can't see where I can have a substantial upgrade. Can anyone take a look and help me out?
Started leveling this Yday on STD SC SSF mostly for the SSF experience.
Doing ok so far with junk gear(only act 6)

Don't really expect this to be viable to end game content but would be nice to be proven otherwise

If anyone actually did guardians/shaper/uber with this or a variant please post vid

thanks
"
GUIGALAU wrote:
Hey, as I've been completing the atlas, got to red maps for the first time and around T15s damage's not feeling as good as it was before, also been dying a lot, even tho I have maxed resistances and I think ok health. I tried to base my gear choices on the suggestions and apart from my trash tier belt, I can't see where I can have a substantial upgrade. Can anyone take a look and help me out?

6 linking your chest will boost your damage a lot

your flasks need a lot of work (20% quality and mods). you want staunching/warding/heat

are you using zealotry and herald of ash? you will probably stop dying as much if you pick up MoM and stop using zealotry so you have more unreserved mana

your gloves could be better and the attack speed craft doesn't do anything for your build

use the gcp vendor recipe on your support gems for 20% quality and some more damage. a level 21 divine ire is more important than a 20/20 divine ire

you can level arcane surge to 7

why did you pick up the int nodes at the start of your tree instead of the ele damage nodes? you're missing out on 42% inc damage

edit: your effective crit chance is pretty low and your effective hp should be higher. for reference i'm at 6600 life+es with MoM and 2000 unreserved mana. you're at 6000 life+es without MoM and 1242 unreserved mana (with only herald of ash active)
Last edited by qaizr on May 6, 2019, 12:11:04 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
GUIGALAU wrote:

6 linking your chest will boost your damage a lot

your flasks need a lot of work (20% quality and mods). you want staunching/warding/heat

are you using zealotry and herald of ash? you will probably stop dying as much if you pick up MoM and stop using zealotry so you have more unreserved mana

your gloves could be better and the attack speed craft doesn't do anything for your build

use the gcp vendor recipe on your support gems for 20% quality and some more damage. a level 21 divine ire is more important than a 20/20 divine ire

you can level arcane surge to 7

why did you pick up the int nodes at the start of your tree instead of the ele damage nodes? you're missing out on 42% inc damage

edit: your effective crit chance is pretty low and your effective hp should be higher. for reference i'm at 6600 life+es with MoM and 2000 unreserved mana. you're at 6000 life+es without MoM and 1242 unreserved mana (with only herald of ash active)

just a FYI, this build doesn't need a of heat flask, as it is an elemental ailment which we are immune to if we stop moving for .000000000001 seconds every 4 seconds(eg when we go to cast)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info