[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

Hello guys,
can you recommend an upgrade to my setup to make easier the uber elder fight?

thanks

found this sweet flask last night. 30% phys as extra chaos damage seems good :)

btw, whats the trick to beating atziri's reflect phase? and is there a way to setup the loot filter to show specifically cold and lightning rings?
"
qaizr wrote:
found this sweet flask last night. 30% phys as extra chaos damage seems good :)

btw, whats the trick to beating atziri's reflect phase? and is there a way to setup the loot filter to show specifically cold and lightning rings?

When she goes into clone phase, stand on one of the spawn points (or a bit further away if you have too much inc AoE). Charge the beam while they spawn in. If you're standing on the clone with the mirror in their hand, flame dash away and try and charge up ASAP on another clone. If not, release the beam towards a clone that also isn't holding a mirror. Repeat until dead.

Unfortunately, you can't filter out non cold/lightning rings. Filters can't read stats like implicits, and the rings have the same name. We're shit out of luck there.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
When she goes into clone phase, stand on one of the spawn points (or a bit further away if you have too much inc AoE). Charge the beam while they spawn in. If you're standing on the clone with the mirror in their hand, flame dash away and try and charge up ASAP on another clone. If not, release the beam towards a clone that also isn't holding a mirror. Repeat until dead.

thanks for all the help!

i'm thinking about 6 linking this but i can't craft quality on it. should i wait to find a better regalia?
"
qaizr wrote:
thanks for all the help!

i'm thinking about 6 linking this but i can't craft quality on it. should i wait to find a better regalia?

In SSF, MAYBE. I'd probably 5L that and wait for a better one for 6L.
Last edited by Lilyliciously on Apr 28, 2019, 3:22:51 AM
I have been playing this build in a private league with friends. (Basically group SSF)

we're about to transfer into regular synth league and i've been having a rough time surviving above T12.

Can people help suggest some higher end uniques or item upgrades for me, this is the most advanced character I've played.

Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
"
SevenStrikes wrote:
Spoiler
I have been playing this build in a private league with friends. (Basically group SSF)

we're about to transfer into regular synth league and i've been having a rough time surviving above T12.

Can people help suggest some higher end uniques or item upgrades for me, this is the most advanced character I've played.

your effective hp is pretty low for level 92
i would replace your boots with some rare ones with 50+ life, resistances and 25+ movement speed.
your body armor should have 90+ life and some ES. regalia's are the best bases.
you should swap out one of your flasks for a diamond flask. diamond flasks are pretty much mandatory for a crit builds. it increases your crit chance a lot.
i would replace the craft on your amulet with something else

edit: arcane surge should be level 7 to proc with a single cast of flame dash
Last edited by qaizr on Apr 30, 2019, 12:59:30 PM
"
qaizr wrote:

i would replace your boots with some rare ones with 50+ life, resistances and 25+ movement speed.
you should swap out one of your flasks for a diamond flask. diamond flasks are pretty much mandatory for a crit builds. it increases your crit chance a lot.

Thanks for the suggestions, i'm gonna work on it tonight after we transfer to synthesis.
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
"
SevenStrikes wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions, i'm gonna work on it tonight after we transfer to synthesis.

to add more onto that

I would get rid of a life flask and that mana flask to get a diamond and either a basalt or a

focus on defense for this build on most slots
try to get a shaper weapon, this will be the main source of your damage boosts as it is not hindered by the 30% damage effectiveness, flat damages and %increased damages are making them less effective

the elemental as extra chaos and phys as extra elemental mods are very powerful, try to get crit mods to but not required

try to have life/ES on most slots, I would try to get mana on 1-2 items at most(mainly boots and maybe a ring)
for shields you want either ES/%ES, or life and double damage mods as prefixes(we get bonus ES from our passive tree from our shield to, for me my shield is worth 720 ES where a life one would only be around 300), to note lightning as extra chaos is worth more damage than perfect T1 spell damage on shields, I just happened to get one super cheap because someone didn't craft it right to sell

the elder amulet, the main mod you want is non chaos as chaos(this is a large damage boost, and not necessary to clear at least shaper guardians still quickly)

at level 96 with this gear I have 11k effective life, absolutely murder everything(I haven't really attempted shaper or uber elder... im sure it can do it just fine and fairly fast... just want to have time to sit there and learn it first), to note %ES things like on the amulet and from int become far more valuable when you have high base ES on top of solid life

call of the brotherhood is still a very good ring, especially if you have mods that convert things to chaos(once I get something else to fix my fire res I plan on buying one... it gives me a notable damage boost due to my amulet... but im barely fire res capped >>)

some decent/good items for reference, stuff like this can you let you sit in stupid and still live with ~500 life after stupid boss slam hits you.

why not any jewel sockets?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info