[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
Does this still work in 3.7? Is there any changes in the Tree that affects this build? Planning to use this as my starter.

There's a minor change in that a channeling cluster was moved to a less convenient spot for us. We're also shifting some points to the new mana nodes near MoM. The passive trees in the guide have been updated, as well as the PoB.
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
No Energy Shield Leech gem?

We get enough Energy Shield Leech through the single passive point on the tree.
"
AdamSanders wrote:
Ide like to hear your thoughts on storm fire? seems like a no brainer to add huge ignites? and only lose 1 call of brotherhood

Thanks.

Since we aren't focusing on lightning damage, I'm not sure how effective it'd be. Feel free to try it though, it might be good.
What uniques other than call of the brotherbood would you recommend for this build for people who are going to play this in legion?
@Lilyliciously

The pastbin for leveling and for the tree is invalid. would be nice if you could fix it untill league start.:) kind regards
"
Ticail wrote:
What uniques other than call of the brotherbood would you recommend for this build for people who are going to play this in legion?

I'd recommend using rares, either shaper or elder ones where applicable.
"
Oquiz wrote:
@Lilyliciously

The pastbin for leveling and for the tree is invalid. would be nice if you could fix it untill league start.:) kind regards

Both work fine for me. Are you using the PoB link in PoB and the PoL link in PoL?
for example i copy the url from the leveling pastebin ( https://pastebin.com/C9sA43TA ) to import pastebin and it says thats an invalid code
ok so the link for the full path of building does work - https://pastebin.com/dwK7KXrU

but the one for leveling not

Edit: ah ok sorry man, its working all fine. first i diddnt understood what you meant with pol. its all allright, anyways thanks for responding:)
Last edited by Oquiz on Jun 7, 2019, 11:20:59 AM
nice guide man, thanks for your nice work.

I have a question, many ppl with divine ire builds use Orb of storm and Power on critic chance, what do you think about that? viable or your build its even better for fresh league start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info