[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

I just respec'd out of EB, still using MoM, life is around 5k and mana is 1200 but I have 300 unreserved. Maybe that's not enough?

I see on your guide that apparently I have too much life compared to mana, would that be causing the issue?

Got some boots with the enchant, we'll see if that helps.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Apr 5, 2019, 5:26:00 PM
"
Nahsil wrote:
I just respec'd out of EB, still using MoM, life is around 5k and mana is 1200 but I have 300 unreserved. Maybe that's not enough?

I see on your guide that apparently I have too much life compared to mana, would that be causing the issue?

Definitely. With MoM, you want 70/30 life/mana. That means around 2.15k mana for 5k life. That's only the optimal though! As long as you're close you'll be fine. I'm sitting at 4886 life and 1901 (unreserved) mana. That puts me at 72/28, which is close enough to not notice any issues.

You need to pick up some mana nodes on the tree (I'd remove some of the stuff near shadow start), and not use any auras except Herald of Ash. You lose less damage than you think, especially when you consider Arcane Surge and frenzy charges.
Thanks for your help, I'll give that a shot!
IGN: SirCritoris
Hey, just got to yellow mapping.
Loving it so far, even more than arc last league. I got an exalted drop so I went shopping a bit, what do you think of this amulet?

I also got the wand like you mentioned. Dealing crazy damage, awesome build

Also, thus far I've been running herald of ash + zealotry, purely for more damage since I'm not running MoM and can get away with 400 unreserved mana. How do you feel about zealotry aura?
Last edited by GUIGALAU on Apr 7, 2019, 10:54:15 AM
"
GUIGALAU wrote:
Hey, just got to yellow mapping.
Loving it so far, even more than arc last league. I got an exalted drop so I went shopping a bit, what do you think of this amulet?

I also got the wand like you mentioned. Dealing crazy damage, awesome build

Also, thus far I've been running herald of ash + zealotry, purely for more damage since I'm not running MoM and can get away with 400 unreserved mana. How do you feel about zealotry aura?

Non-chaos as chaos is our strongest stat. That amulet is fantastic, and gets you Hatred as a bonus.

For the 50% reservation auras, this is the general order I'd put them in.

Hatred > Zealotry = Wrath > Anger
So I've been loving this, but I haven't update my gear in probably 15 levels. I've found some nice things, but every one of them is either trading a bunch of defense for damage, or a bunch of damage for defense. Ming's Heart for instance, 20% of physical as Chaos seems great, but dropping health and shield for it...

Other than replacing Tabula Rasa with a real 6L with ES/Life/Resists, and probably the gloves. What's the priority?

Right now my shield is very hard to replace because of all the resists loaded on it. If I had a real chest I could probably switch to a crit/spell damage shield I have.

I've got maybe 50 chaos give or take to spend.

Edit: I've since started using a 5L I found on the ground instead of the Tabula. It ended up with 430 base energy shield, which seems pretty decent. Drops the Ire damage from losing a 6L but the extra stats might make up for it? Then replaced the gloves, lost a bunch of shield, but got the spell damage. Trial run using Ming's Heart. It does add significantly to Ire damage, but the lost health and shields sucks as expected. Not having a massively negative Chaos resist might make up for some of that? Not sure I like the new amulet, but I found that many stats on one item, including 72 dex and spell damage kind of funny. I can probably afford to swap out the resist shield for one that has more spell damage and a bunch of spell crit on it, but I would lose the life and a bunch of shield.

Haven't used that setup much so I'm not sure how I like it yet. Seems maybe a little more sturdy, but a little less damage.
Last edited by SerialSnowfox on Apr 8, 2019, 1:31:38 AM
Hi Lily.

Just wanted to update you, that I have been having a blast with your build. I'm still getting through some final acts and things, but this is a really good build that helps a lot for people who do not necessarily want to min/max everything at its best.

I do have one question regarding auras, if you had to run an addition aura, which one would it be? I don't think the damage increase is essential and a must from Zealtry (excuse my spelling), so I'm thinking of the auras that either boost your elemental resistances or gives you a bonus to energy shield?
"
SerialSnowfox wrote:
So I've been loving this, but I haven't update my gear in probably 15 levels. I've found some nice things, but every one of them is either trading a bunch of defense for damage, or a bunch of damage for defense. Ming's Heart for instance, 20% of physical as Chaos seems great, but dropping health and shield for it...

Other than replacing Tabula Rasa with a real 6L with ES/Life/Resists, and probably the gloves. What's the priority?

Right now my shield is very hard to replace because of all the resists loaded on it. If I had a real chest I could probably switch to a crit/spell damage shield I have.

I've got maybe 50 chaos give or take to spend.

Edit: I've since started using a 5L I found on the ground instead of the Tabula. It ended up with 430 base energy shield, which seems pretty decent. Drops the Ire damage from losing a 6L but the extra stats might make up for it? Then replaced the gloves, lost a bunch of shield, but got the spell damage. Trial run using Ming's Heart. It does add significantly to Ire damage, but the lost health and shields sucks as expected. Not having a massively negative Chaos resist might make up for some of that? Not sure I like the new amulet, but I found that many stats on one item, including 72 dex and spell damage kind of funny. I can probably afford to swap out the resist shield for one that has more spell damage and a bunch of spell crit on it, but I would lose the life and a bunch of shield.

Haven't used that setup much so I'm not sure how I like it yet. Seems maybe a little more sturdy, but a little less damage.

I'd prioritize a good 6L (or even a good 5L) over anything else. I have a upgrade priority guide in the FAQ.
"
Warrie_D wrote:
Hi Lily.

Just wanted to update you, that I have been having a blast with your build. I'm still getting through some final acts and things, but this is a really good build that helps a lot for people who do not necessarily want to min/max everything at its best.

I do have one question regarding auras, if you had to run an addition aura, which one would it be? I don't think the damage increase is essential and a must from Zealtry (excuse my spelling), so I'm thinking of the auras that either boost your elemental resistances or gives you a bonus to energy shield?

Well first off I would not run an additional aura. Defenses from a defensive aura will not make up for the lost effective life from MoM. If I absolutely had to though, Discipline might be nice.
Maybe I am to stupid to find it but what Jewels are you using? Any specific ones?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info