[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
Grim0ire wrote:
EDIT: Upon further reflection, I realized that this build could potentially benefit greatly from the interaction that exists between the Soul of Arakaali pantheon upgrade that buffs Life and ES recovery rate by 50% when you stop taking dmg over time recently and a CWDT-IC setup proccing during BR. I can't believe I had forgotten about such a powerful mechanic. I now think that continuing to use BR with the aforementioned setup will not only solve the degen being a hindrance but will be a huge overall boost in survivability for this build, one that is well worth the loss of the Solaris Pantheon. I've just captured the required soul and I will be doing extensive testing tonight as I progress through red maps. Will update on situation in a later post.

Keep me posted on your findings! It's an interaction I hadn't considered.
"
Warrie_D wrote:
Hi Lily.

I saw your comment on the energy shield leech node and checked that I have it.

However, I double checked the entire passive tree you have and noticed you removed 2 points leading up from Arcanists Dominion, one point being Elemental Damage and the other Lightning Walker.

I can't seem to find where these points were allocated, as it's the only two I had that have now been changed on my skill tree, the rest of your points are identical to mine.

IA also noticed that you have 1 skill point remaining while I now have 2 points.

Hope you can help.

Hard to say what points you might be missing without seeing your passive tree. It's not necessarily true that you're missing anything either. If you're below 100, just pick something on the path to the level 100 skill tree. You can keep lightning walker if you want.
At this moment i just want to say thank you for this well written Guide. Super nice to read and understand. I just started at following your Build with a new Charakter and I`m excited how it performs later :-)
If I'm using Hatred + Herald of Ice do I really need Call of the Brotherhood?

I am feeling a bit squishy at level 90 so if it's defensively important (I'm SC, but still) then I'll keep it, just wondering if those two can give me the chill/freeze I need.
IGN: SirCritoris
One question on Auras, Would Zealotry or Wrath better?
Hi there!
The build is awesome! playing it right now.
But tell me are you sure about conc effect? or is it in build only after upgrading it to 20 quality? how about this gem without quality?
"
Nahsil wrote:
If I'm using Hatred + Herald of Ice do I really need Call of the Brotherhood?

I am feeling a bit squishy at level 90 so if it's defensively important (I'm SC, but still) then I'll keep it, just wondering if those two can give me the chill/freeze I need.

Could be fine without them. Try it and see how it feels. I’d say speccing out of EB would help you feel more tanky.
"
One question on Auras, Would Zealotry or Wrath better?

Should be roughly equivalent, but I recommend against using EB.
Last edited by Lilyliciously on Apr 5, 2019, 4:31:12 AM
"
neludnel wrote:
Hi there!
But tell me are you sure about conc effect? or is it in build only after upgrading it to 20 quality? how about this gem without quality?

It’s worth it at any quality.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
neludnel wrote:
Hi there!

It’s worth it at any quality.

for sure? cause there's no difference in skill description with or without conc effect and PoB tells that total dps with conc less than without

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info