[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Thanks for your tips (@SevenAteNine, @sleevelessless).

I changed one of my jewels for a more deffensive one and crafted phys dmg on my gloves. For now, I'm saving up for Starkonjas with charged slam.
"
Aestartes wrote:
Love the build and I am having the most fun in some time playing my Jugg.

Is there a specific reason that you do not take many if any +endurance charge nodes? Does it not have benefit?

Thanks!

We consume our charges with the slam and we're not scaling them besides Unyielding. If you feel you're at max charges consistently enough when you would need them and think a charge is more powerful than a jewel you would buy, take em.

"
jehovas wrote:
Hello! Great build!
If anyone have some time over, can you point out the best pieces to upgrade for me right now. Right now I have a budget around 250 chaos.

I feel like I'm lacking single target damage.

Here are my items atm:
Spoiler

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time :)

You need an Eye of Innoence, a Mokou's a possible cheap ring replacement. All the phys leech isn't doing anything for you. Your boots are kinda garbo, I'd get some with the 90 percent chance to crit if you haven't recently enchant. Most importantly, 6 link your chest.
Mkay. First in my life Shaper down (on 3rd attempt - needed to practice on my slow ass reaction time :P), with few replacements from the last time posted stuff.

Spoiler

Still undecided with flasks (need to sneak in this Cinder). Missing 5% lightning res for Wise Oak full potential is heartbreaking and tricky to repair in this case :(. Mixed feelings with Eye of Innocence and Mokou's ring - did not felt like dmg got any boost, or atleast not rly worth dropping the other jewelry. Might be a some mistake on my part - no idea.
Now want to work on the swords quality (and some corruptions), slowly moving into uber elder kill idea.

So, if someone had still concerns about endgame bosses (because high tier maps and deep delve are'nt even a litle problem) with the build - fear not! Even a half blind bonobo with dead elephant reflex like me menaged to get atlest some taste of it.
Thanks again, Sleevelessless. Was (and still is) a pleasure to play with your build. I might check in once more, with Uber Elder biting dust.

Cheers.
"
TheAzureBird wrote:
Mkay. First in my life Shaper down (on 3rd attempt - needed to practice on my slow ass reaction time :P), with few replacements from the last time posted stuff.

Spoiler

Still undecided with flasks (need to sneak in this Cinder). Missing 5% lightning res for Wise Oak full potential is heartbreaking and tricky to repair in this case :(. Mixed feelings with Eye of Innocence and Mokou's ring - did not felt like dmg got any boost, or atleast not rly worth dropping the other jewelry. Might be a some mistake on my part - no idea.
Now want to work on the swords quality (and some corruptions), slowly moving into uber elder kill idea.

So, if someone had still concerns about endgame bosses (because high tier maps and deep delve are'nt even a litle problem) with the build - fear not! Even a half blind bonobo with dead elephant reflex like me menaged to get atlest some taste of it.
Thanks again, Sleevelessless. Was (and still is) a pleasure to play with your build. I might check in once more, with Uber Elder biting dust.

Cheers.

Congrats! You really want an eye of innocence to keep your endurance charges up for end game bosses.
Im playing the build, feels great except i see you have mana leech and i was wondering where you get it from? great build otherwise
Hey guys, am I seeing right in the build? Faster attacks support works with blood rage when it's active?
"
Barci87 wrote:
Hey guys, am I seeing right in the build? Faster attacks support works with blood rage when it's active?

It does not work that way. I was just leveling the gem, sorry. You could put an enhance there tho

"
Frøstii wrote:
Im playing the build, feels great except i see you have mana leech and i was wondering where you get it from? great build otherwise

leech is on the tree. you leech when you hit.
Was running a winter orb build for my league starter but I really missed having a melee char and to be able to tank stuff easily while maintaining high dps, this build perfectly fitted what i was looking for thank you!! Currently level 85 and melting red maps with ease. I was able to fund myself completely from doing Uber lab runs and got quite a few lucky enchants! Here is my gear below, shoes ring and gloves are just a placeholder until i find something better. Also might swap starkonja out in the future for a helm with -fire resistances.

General use flasks~
now that i got more of my finished gear completed ill show off some of it. still need to craft/enchant some pieces but that'll just take time.

Gear

Flasks

Jewels

My old chest and amulet

Last edited by SevenAteNine on Jan 3, 2019, 5:51:52 PM
Any thoughts on using Gang's Momentum for the boots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info