[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Hey, thanks for the awesome build/guide!
Having a blast so far :)

Quick question:
What should I try to upgrade next?

My gear:

Edit: Got a new amu (as suggested by @liqitos), which gives an significant dmg boost.

Last edited by Nabito on Jan 2, 2019, 10:15:09 PM
HEY!!!

I got tired of playing my golementalist and wanted to switch to something where i die way less and can still do all content, and boy oh boy did i find my build!

I love this build so much and its everything i hoped for and more and im just looking for constructive ideas on how to improve my damage and suvivability, im only level 76 at the moment so im assuming that with more points in my tree it will increase more but what can i do gear wise to improve even further?

Im pretty new to the forums so i dont know how to link my gear and tree but my jugg is named TechnoDoc and i think my profile is public.

Also i know this set up is great for bossing that im using but i cant seem to kill t12+ bosses on corrupted maps, idk if im doing something wrong or if i have something set up weird so im not sure.
Last edited by MistaMyke on Jan 2, 2019, 10:35:44 PM
"
Dromidas wrote:
"
Les_Onardo wrote:
Hi there!
Im very new to this game and I wanted to play a marauder. I picked this build but I have a question about beginner progression. What skills should i be using at the very beginning? I see you've listed "sunder > Tec slam" but i don't think i can get sunder yet until i level a bit more. Should i just use molten strike until i get sunder? Also what other abilities should i be looking out for along the way?

Your help would be appreciated !

Could use smite until you can sunder. I generally default to smite when leveling strength classes. It works well with ancestral call which gives you good aoe.

Hey, thanks for the response! Ill start using smite for now. I have another question, regarding the passive tree. Looking at the path of building, the passives im suppose to pick split up multiple times - my question is how do i know which path to pick/prioritize when it splits up? As long as I just pick the ones i need does it not matter?

"
Nabito wrote:

Quick question:

My gear:

Edit: Got a new amu (as suggested by @liqitos), which gives an significant dmg boost.

you have extremely high damage but you lack a lot of max life. even if you pick up all the random max life nodes you can you just go from 4.5k to 5.2k so you might consider droping some damage on your gear for max life.
"
liqitos wrote:

Is there any other specific reason for using Eye of Innocence?

Yes. The amulet hits you every time you ignite giving you endurance charges from Unflinching. Uncheck the uses endurance charges in PoB and check your dps.
"
SevenAteNine wrote:
"
Nabito wrote:

Quick question:

My gear:

you have extremely high damage but you lack a lot of max life. even if you pick up all the random max life nodes you can you just go from 4.5k to 5.2k so you might consider droping some damage on your gear for max life.

Agree, you have dps out the wazoo. Also, your glove craft isn't doing anything. I'd aim for the better helm enchant.
"
HEY!!!

I got tired of playing my golementalist and wanted to switch to something where i die way less and can still do all content, and boy oh boy did i find my build!

I love this build so much and its everything i hoped for and more and im just looking for constructive ideas on how to improve my damage and suvivability, im only level 76 at the moment so im assuming that with more points in my tree it will increase more but what can i do gear wise to improve even further?

Im pretty new to the forums so i dont know how to link my gear and tree but my jugg is named TechnoDoc and i think my profile is public.

Also i know this set up is great for bossing that im using but i cant seem to kill t12+ bosses on corrupted maps, idk if im doing something wrong or if i have something set up weird so im not sure.

Everything looks fine. I'm going to guess you're not proccing EO enough (you need some crit chance besides the helm. boot enchant can give you up to 90% Crit Chance if you hven't crit recently, jewels go up to 30, or there's a diamond flask or a Cinder flask with ic crit chance mod). Notice how often the icon appears at the top of the screen, you want it up consistently.

Other than that, I'm guessing it's just newer player technique. You'll learn certain boss fights. Good flasking is a learned skill. Knowing when you should leap to keep fortify up. also check to be sure you have endurance charges going throughout the boss fight (i dont know why you wouldnt with your set up). at 76 you can't just facetank everything.
Love the build and I am having the most fun in some time playing my Jugg.

Is there a specific reason that you do not take many if any +endurance charge nodes? Does it not have benefit?

Thanks!
Hello! Great build!
If anyone have some time over, can you point out the best pieces to upgrade for me right now. Right now I have a budget around 250 chaos.

I feel like I'm lacking single target damage.

Here are my items atm:

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time :)
"
"
HEY!!!

Everything looks fine. I'm going to guess you're not proccing EO enough (you need some crit chance besides the helm. boot enchant can give you up to 90% Crit Chance if you hven't crit recently, jewels go up to 30, or there's a diamond flask or a Cinder flask with ic crit chance mod). Notice how often the icon appears at the top of the screen, you want it up consistently.

Other than that, I'm guessing it's just newer player technique. You'll learn certain boss fights. Good flasking is a learned skill. Knowing when you should leap to keep fortify up. also check to be sure you have endurance charges going throughout the boss fight (i dont know why you wouldnt with your set up). at 76 you can't just facetank everything.

Thanks for the reply!!! Ill look into getting a lot more crit chance and will see if that helps too. If boot enchants arent too expensive ill look into switching that around and if needed get a flask too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info