3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

Ahahaa UBER Elder video = Red elder . joke!
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
You know that t14 elder isn’t uber elder, right? Because your uber elder video is just a t14 elder
Yes... This guide need a HUGE investment (may be 60,70ex+ i think?) to kill uber elder and i cant see any your video about killing uber elder except that fake t14 shiet. If you got budget gear then this build looks like clear smooth on t14 map below and delve but about boss i think not, because you cant keep your minions alive when boss fighting
And finnaly sehrverrueckt,yes im talking with you, your spectre is truly BAD and USELESS :) (pls dont try to show me how bad it is)
I think it was already brought to the attention of @droguletZ that the title of this forum thread is misleading. It should be corrected. This build is too much fun to draw the unnecessary attention of forum's white knights accusing him of "fake news". The video is mine and was never intended to be "Uber Elder fight footage"

Having said that, I have decided to drop the idea of using Chaber Cairn as a weapon for the build. Maybe it can work in some other setup / different approach but for now, it is seriously lacking in dps in fights as RED Elder.

The weapon is very slow and scaling for Dominating Blow with Empower is not amazing. Probably THE MOST important factor for this build is the ability to generate your minions FAST. In fights where you start with zero minions its a huge problem. I could see a variant of build with all bonuses to Skill Effect Duration + bonus from the weapon. That would potentially allow to keep minions from the map and engage Shaper/Elder but still, the question remains: what is the actual DMG of Dom Blow minions with claw bonuses vs +3/5 level of the gem.

Right now I am testing dual relic build variant with my standard spectre setup and animated guardian. Two Relics version is interesting, especially with a fast weapon.

Next step could be dual a curse setup for even more dmg.

As for the uber elder fight, I will try it. I don't think I can manage it well "mechanically" since I never tried that encounter. As soon as I collect resources (aka money :) to afford the attempt I will try it.

@jackal yep, the part where you stand and DPS to generate minions is probably the biggest pain. Maybe if you do it fast enough you could then move away and kite a little. Its all theory for me right now...
Last edited by kilgorek on Oct 8, 2018, 7:44:19 AM
"
kilgorek wrote:
I think it was already brought to the attention of @droguletZ that the title of this forum thread is misleading. It should be corrected. This build is too much fun to draw the unnecessary attention of forum's white knights accusing him of "fake news". The video is mine and was never intended to be "Uber Elder fight footage"

Having said that, I have decided to drop the idea of using Chober Cairn as a weapon for the build. Maybe it can work in some other setup / different approach but for now, it is seriously lacking in dps in fights as RED Elder.

The weapon is very slow and scaling for Dominating Blow with Empower is not amazing. Probably THE MOST important factor for this build is the ability to generate your minions FAST. In fights where you start with zero minions its a huge problem. I could see a variant of build with all bonuses to Skill Effect Duration + bonus from the weapon. That would potentially allow to keep minions from the map and engage Shaper/Elder but still, the question remains: what is the actual DMG of Dom Blow minions with claw bonuses vs +3/5 level of the gem.

Right now I am testing dual relic build variant with my standard spectre setup and animated guardian. Two Relics version is interesting, especially with a fast weapon.

Next step could be dual a curse setup for even more dmg.

As for the uber elder fight, I will try it. I don't think I can manage it well "mechanically" since I never tried that encounter. As soon as I collect resources (aka money :) to afford the attempt I will try it.

@jackal yep, the part where you stand and DPS to generate minions is probably the biggest pain. Maybe if you do it fast enough you could then move away and kite a little. Its all theory for me right now...

It was me who read the discussion wrong, i corrected the title, didn't mean to mislead anyone.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
New upgrade

and dps check on Red Elder - https://youtu.be/01aizXSVKrY

this setup is stronk :)
been really enjoying the build man good job. i would recommend however dropping ancestral protector for rallying cry. that way you and your sentinels get the damage buff and you don't have to worry about mana leech on your gloves any more. plus if you get the Words of Glory perk it will also increase your attack speed by a little. but otherwise great build man.
I buy a elder helmet ilvl86 for having a +3 minion gem.
30c after I get ...

LUL
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
titides wrote:
I buy a elder helmet ilvl86 for having a +3 minion gem.
30c after I get ...

LUL

+3 minion gem is not elder specific. Only ilvl is important in this case. Anyway this helm is insane for spectre summoner.
Rallying Cry is a nice concept. Ill also give it a try.
Last edited by kilgorek on Oct 9, 2018, 2:32:39 AM
Iam allso struggeling with this build:) Fun to play with! I have got the shaper and uber elder guardians down.
Only uber elder is left to die. To deal with his physical and cold damage, i can get to 88% physical damage reduction. Only cold damage is a problem i think. Iam using 3 tukohama's as spectre. Another problem meybe 5.5k hp:) (brass dome instead of belly and thirt spectre node in tree)

i have this setup:

Plus 9abyss jewels with life minion damage and minion adds physical damage.

any thouths on what i should upgrade to succeed?

note: i did all the content with belly untill uber elder

Last edited by mrtoop on Oct 9, 2018, 4:00:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info