3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

how this build shows itself in delve?
Need upg Pantheon?
Last edited by SlavikOld on Oct 5, 2018, 4:24:24 PM
"
kilgorek wrote:
"
I dropped Warriors Blood, the life nodes to the left of it, and the Quick Recovery cluster to pick up Death Attunement, Cruel Preparation, and Lord of the Dead in the Witch area. Lost a bit of life and some mana regen for an extra spectre and significant minion damage boosts.

In my opinion its not worth all the points you need to connect this part of tree to the templar area (look how many int nodes you had to take - these can easily be invested in another jewel or hp nodes). I have started with similar idea but decided to remove this part of tree completely.

Currently I have decided to focus around jewels and moved away from witch area in order to get 2 extra jewel sockets in the tree.

I am running 12 jewels right now, which in my opinion are the most important factor for reaching end-game enabling dps (and lifepool if you are rich ;)

As for the spectres I highly recomment boots like this:

These I have purchased some time ago for 70c. New crafting options are insane - go grab one pair from poe trade.

I dont know why you overrate your boots so much? why do you want to have some energy shield, tiny mana (20 mana lol), and USELESS +1 spectre??. I think spectre is nothing when you fight boss and IT WASTE YOUR TIME when you must re-cast spectre again and again.. Otherwise we are following holy god build, it does not allowed to have some dirty unholy like zombie and spectre lol
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Oct 5, 2018, 10:29:33 PM
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
"
kilgorek wrote:

As for the spectres I highly recomment boots like this:

These I have purchased some time ago for 70c. New crafting options are insane - go grab one pair from poe trade.

I dont know why you overrate your boots so much? why do you want to have some energy shield, tiny mana (20 mana lol), and USELESS +1 spectre??. I think spectre is nothing when you fight boss and IT WASTE YOUR TIME when you must re-cast spectre again and again.. Otherwise we are following holy god build, it does not allowed to have some dirty unholy like zombie and spectre lol

This is one of those posts where I'm not sure if they're serious, I am hoping that they aren't, but afraid that they are.
This build wrecks content!

Thanks for putting this guide together, this is the first character that I will be taking to 100...

cheers,

Keiper909
"
Keiper909 wrote:
This build wrecks content!

Thanks for putting this guide together, this is the first character that I will be taking to 100...

cheers,

Keiper909

Thank you dude, really happy you guyz enjoy it and came up with other variants of the guide, have fun
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
kilgorek wrote:
These I have purchased some time ago for 70c.
New crafting options are insane - go grab one pair from poe trade.

it's quite expensive compared to a animated guardian.

I think a guardian in a 4 links instead of flesh offering is good.
Leer cast, Dying Breath, BloodBond/Ambu Charge, Victario's flight are cheap.

So I want to test this set up (2L = lightpoacher, 4L = gloves or boots) :
- 2L = Blasphemy/Punishment
- 4L = HoP, Ruthless/Brutality, minion damage, faster attack/culling strike
- 4L = Animated Guardian, Minion Life, Empower3, Vaal Summon Skeleton/Holy Relics
- 3L (w1) = whirling, fa, fortify
- 3L (w2) = cwdt, ic, convocation
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
titides wrote:
"
kilgorek wrote:
These I have purchased some time ago for 70c.
New crafting options are insane - go grab one pair from poe trade.

it's quite expensive compared to a animated guardian.

I think a guardian in a 4 links instead of flesh offering is good.
Leer cast, Dying Breath, BloodBond/Ambu Charge, Victario's flight are cheap.

So I want to test this set up (2L = lightpoacher, 4L = gloves or boots) :
- 2L = Blasphemy/Punishment
- 4L = HoP, Ruthless/Brutality, minion damage, faster attack/culling strike
- 4L = Animated Guardian, Minion Life, Empower3, Vaal Summon Skeleton/Holy Relics
- 3L (w1) = whirling, fa, fortify
- 3L (w2) = cwdt, ic, convocation

I would rather use a helmet with Nearby Enemies take 9% physical damage (jagged fossil) than leer cast for Animated Guardian.
"
Ofnir_ wrote:
I would rather use a helmet with Nearby Enemies take 9% physical damage (jagged fossil) than leer cast for Animated Guardian.

May be a good choice.
But may be that i cant test in delve, because i dont have a belly 6L.
And i dont want to buy it in delve ^^ (i've got one in standard)

ps : jagged fossil for me is for a big jewelled foil for my reave ^^
Ofnir
GG for your level 99, may be 100 soon ? I like your passive tree !
(I search a lot for having the max "skill effect duration")
The build that I want to test : https://pastebin.com/DDXEsKdK
14 abyssal jewels, 6500 hp, 2 scourges and a belly (with a animated guardian)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info