[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Sombra1337 wrote:
What do you think about increased damage enchant on a Starkonjas for example?

It's good but idk if its worth the cost. CP enchant is expensive right now. It's probably better just to get a regular helm with life, res, accuracy, int, dex, or negative fire res.
Really fun build. Thanks for the guide. Just wish my evasion, armour, or block chance was higher. I'm stacking more life to compensate. The regen is very good. Think I got most of my gear sorted out. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by diablomix on Oct 2, 2018, 5:36:54 PM
"
diablomix wrote:
Really fun build. Thanks for the guide. Just wish my evasion, armour, or block chance was higher. I'm stacking more life to compensate. The regen is very good. Think I got most of my gear sorted out. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

well you'd have armour if you used lions roar like I recommended. But I doubt that will do much for your defense. You'd be tankier with arctic armour, which ur not using.

im not sure if herald of ice does much damage. it doesnt add dps and ash should be clearing much better i think.

btw, you're stacking +fire damage but theyre like 3-4x worse than added phys. Did you know?

you should remove the life leech node. you have it in ascendancy.

you should also remove the 15% crit multi node, dex/int nodes, 8% aoe, and take the flask nodes. Since you dont have a tombfist, theres not much of an excuse not to have enough int/dex on gear.

I'd change your amulet. it's only a 3-mod item. life multi, phys.

you also dont have a diamond flask. theres your missing 30% of dps

hi i would like to share my version tho im still level 74 yet i was able to run few t15s without dying. im using oni-goroshi tho it has lesser life for now but will invest later to life nodes. this is really good for leveling before transitioning to dual wielding. what sucks is oni doesnt benefit from the tree that much because its not considered as dual wielding nor two-handed. the rest of the items are the same except for the sword also some parts of the tree but ill respec it later if i feel that i have to use statsticks.

the belt portion you can go offensive or what ever you have. im currently using headhunter so my dps is kinda affected.

heres my pob with my real ingame items + i indicated nodes to aim (just lookat it at the bottom of the pob click that current level)
https://pastebin.com/NSaGNw8G
the amulet can be anything, i just found that one in my stash so im using it
thanks for this guide im loving it

also i suggest to get uber lab as soon as you can because of the leech it really helps for survivability
Last edited by fusschuger on Oct 3, 2018, 12:45:43 AM
"
fusschuger wrote:
hi i would like to share my version tho im still level 74 yet i was able to run few t15s without dying. im using oni-goroshi tho it has lesser life for now but will invest later to life nodes. this is really good for leveling before transitioning to dual wielding. what sucks is oni doesnt benefit from the tree that much because its not considered as dual wielding nor two-handed. the rest of the items are the same except for the sword also some parts of the tree but ill respec it later if i feel that i have to use statsticks.

the belt portion you can go offensive or what ever you have. im currently using headhunter so my dps is kinda affected.

heres my pob with my real ingame items + i indicated nodes to aim (just lookat it at the bottom of the pob click that current level)

also i suggest to get uber lab as soon as you can because of the leech it really helps for survivability

hmm nice. dps seems around the same between onigoroshi vs dual. maybe onigoroshi is potentially higher. the degen probably sucks tho. hmm

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
fusschuger wrote:

hmm nice. dps seems around the same between onigoroshi vs dual. maybe onigoroshi is potentially higher. the degen probably sucks tho. hmm

its what im worried about if i have 6k life or more xD
Ok i am torn between these two helmets. I like the idea of increased AOE but damage increase is also important ..... Whaddya think ?

"
RipKevlar wrote:
Ok i am torn between these two helmets. I like the idea of increased AOE but damage increase is also important ..... Whaddya think ?

I'd recraft the lion pelt. it's a 2 mod helm. life and negative res. The fire res is near useless as we get so much from ascendancy. If you just used this helm without recrafting, i think its much better to find a better rare helm without the enchant. what is its item level?

The aoe one will not make a big difference in aoe. I'd just sell it.
Thanks for this build. currently this is my gear. it does need update:)

both rings need upgrade and Atziri flask as well. i had to take Versatility for dexterity and accuracy, seems good node, till i get better rings (waiting for uber izaro). but let me knw ur advice for the same.
Hi guys, thanks to your help I was able to improve a lot. Only thing lacking a bit is my single target. How could I improve?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info