[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

I still feel kind of weak. I get oneshot sometimes from T15 bosses.

Can somebody look over my gear/setup and show me room for improvement? Thanks guys.
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
I still feel kind of weak. I get oneshot sometimes from T15 bosses.

Can somebody look over my gear/setup and show me room for improvement? Thanks guys.

Not sure why you feel weak. The build looks good.

where you can improve is to get crit multi jewels, vendor lv20 gems with gcpm, and flasks:

If youre going to use taste of hate, use silver and lions roar flasks instead of atziris and sulphur. Then quality all flasks.

Oh. also, your CWDT is way over leveled. I'd stop it at like lv 10 or less. and you have to lower the level of immortal call and enfeeble accordingly
any tips on how to use fossil to craft the helmet and the stats stick?
This build is so cool but i dont see any item can generation mana for spam skill?
"
buttcommander wrote:
any tips on how to use fossil to craft the helmet and the stats stick?

use caster + phys fossil or caster + ele fossil on foils
"
kawaiblade wrote:
This build is so cool but i dont see any item can generation mana for spam skill?

just like any melee build. mana leech
Question about fossil crafting a statstick,

I use serrated fossil + jagged fossil OR serrated fossil + prismatic?

Preferably on an elder foil?

And what happens if you use serrated + jagged + prismatic?

I haven't crafted much with fossils so any info is appreciated :)
"
phexifa wrote:

I just answered right above you...

If you want details:

Pretty much nobody uses elder weapons as statstick. and almost no attack mods are statstick mods, so serrated fossil is useless. elder is useless.

Phys as extra X is primarily what you want on statsticks. These mods are both ele and phys. Theyre neither caster nor attack. And they only appear on shaper weapons.

So my strategy was to use the caster fossil (aetheric fossil) to block attack mods on shaper swords because shaper swords dont have caster mods and, effectively, im blocking nearly all mods except phys as X. I also used the ele fossil (prismatic) to block poison/bleed mods, and also increasing the chance of getting phys as X. u can also use jagged because like i said, phys as x is both ele and phys.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:

I just answered right above you...

If you want details:

Pretty much nobody uses elder weapons as statstick. and almost no attack mods are statstick mods, so serrated fossil is useless. elder is useless.

Phys as extra X is primarily what you want on statsticks. These mods are both ele and phys. Theyre neither caster nor attack. And they only appear on shaper weapons.

So my strategy was to use the caster fossil (aetheric fossil) to block attack mods on shaper swords because shaper swords dont have caster mods and, effectively, im blocking nearly all mods except phys as X. I also used the ele fossil (prismatic) to block poison/bleed mods, and also increasing the chance of getting phys as X. u can also use jagged because like i said, phys as x is both ele and phys.

Thanks for the info,

I did read what you said above but It just wasn't clear to me :/
But it is now so thanks alot
What do you think about increased damage enchant on a Starkonjas for example?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info