[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Shattoww wrote:
"
MerkuIes wrote:
Loving the build, Super powerful.

My current setup.

My jewelery is not ideal imo but I'm struggling to get enough cold res anywhere else atm. But I'm melting every bit of content in the game right now so I'm satisfied enough.

How has your delving experience been with this build? Considering swapping my juggernaut w/ double strike for this build.

Its been really good. rarely die unless I'm not just focused and I don't keep my flasks up etc.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Zeypha wrote:
Levelled this build yesterday, got it to 90 today, so much fun.

Please rate my gear and let me know if there's anywhere I can improve, my resists are 184/84/84 - didn't take into account the 100 you get from uber point, oh well - too hard to balance resists now, at least i get the pen from fire, and damage reduction on cold and lightning...

Also I was wondering if there was a way to incoporate a watchers eye into this build, say replace arctic armour and purity of elements with anger and get a double anger watchers eye with pen/leech/extra phys as fire etc.

good gear but you dont need added fire on the build. it doesnt add as much dps as phys. For my chieftain, LV20 herald of purity (adds 25-37 phys) adds 16.5% more DPS. LV20 Anger (adds 83-138 fire) adds 8% more dps. So, phys is about 3.5x better than fire. Adding 1 phys to attacks is about the same as adding 3.5 fire to attacks. So just try to get phys, not fire.

...which is why your anger watchers eye idea is bad too.

Next step is to get rid of fire res and get more dps mods and life

I see, what about replacing herald of ash with anger then, same question with double anger watchers eye? - or would we lose a lot of aoe due to no overkill?

Also, with the added fire, are you referring to my rings, and abyss jewels?

Thanks!
"
MerkuIes wrote:
"
Shattoww wrote:
"
MerkuIes wrote:
Loving the build, Super powerful.

My current setup.

My jewelery is not ideal imo but I'm struggling to get enough cold res anywhere else atm. But I'm melting every bit of content in the game right now so I'm satisfied enough.

How has your delving experience been with this build? Considering swapping my juggernaut w/ double strike for this build.

Its been really good. rarely die unless I'm not just focused and I don't keep my flasks up etc.

What level delve are you at?
"
Zeypha wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

good gear but you dont need added fire on the build. it doesnt add as much dps as phys. For my chieftain, LV20 herald of purity (adds 25-37 phys) adds 16.5% more DPS. LV20 Anger (adds 83-138 fire) adds 8% more dps. So, phys is about 3.5x better than fire. Adding 1 phys to attacks is about the same as adding 3.5 fire to attacks. So just try to get phys, not fire.

I see, what about replacing herald of ash with anger then, same question with double anger watchers eye? - or would we lose a lot of aoe due to no overkill?

Thanks!

??? Added fire everywhere. including anger, jewels, everywhere. It's just not as good as phys. Using anger is a terrible idea. it's really bad. there are so many better ways to reserve mana. just try it and you'll hate it. it's less dps than purity, ash, hatred, maybe some curses. you can consider using hatred tho. but herald of purity is irreplaceable for DPS. herald of ash is great for both DPS and clear.

edit: nvm, hatred is even less dps than ash. hatred is bad too.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 30, 2018, 2:33:20 AM
"
Marcoyju wrote:
Hi,
Im realy enjoying this build, its like a little tanky fricker strike.
When I saw your build I said "thank goodness", finally a fasty tanky.

I`ve an issue with the total dps, already compared with your paste.bin but I dunno what its wrong.

Can you help me?

This is my gear, I thought it was ok.

get rid of the sorrow of divine flask. It's really bad. It makes all your life regen into es regen. Since you dont have es, you're pretty much getting rid of all regen and tankiness. CP already makes consecrated ground for u, so theres no point in using a sulphur flask anyways. get an atziris promise

you have no accuracy. you need it on rings/amulet. otherwise, you'll never be critting. get to 90% hit chance. you probably need like 700 accuracy on jewelry.

you need to get a new main sword. that one has phys as cold, which is good, but the priority is pdps and it's pretty low. get a 1.9 attack speed, 6.5 crit, 260+ pdps sword

Great build! Levels crazy fast, went straight from 1-68 in a few hours.

One question though, why do u use arctic armor? (since with consecrated path ur never standing still to get the damage reduction buff)
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Zeypha wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

Thanks!

??? Added fire everywhere. including anger, jewels, everywhere. It's just not as good as phys. Using anger is a terrible idea. it's really bad. there are so many better ways to reserve mana. just try it and you'll hate it. it's less dps than purity, ash, hatred, maybe some curses. you can consider using hatred tho. but herald of purity is irreplaceable for DPS. herald of ash is great for both DPS and clear.

edit: nvm, hatred is even less dps than ash. hatred is bad too.

No worries - was just wondering (:

also i only got added fire damage as I was sussing out your end game gear, guess I shouldn't have haha.
How would you rate Jugg so far?

I am playing pathfinder atm but I get demolished really easy despite having 5k life, ele mitigation for pathfinder, tribple balanced wise oak and enfeeble...

So I am looking for something tankier. Tried to put endurance charges on my pathfinder but wasn't pleased with the outcome, lost alot of dps and gained very little. So now it's between jugg or chieftain.
Current Gear:

What am i missing here?
Last edited by Xentrox on Sep 30, 2018, 3:33:11 PM
"
Great build! Levels crazy fast, went straight from 1-68 in a few hours.

One question though, why do u use arctic armor? (since with consecrated path ur never standing still to get the damage reduction buff)

well, if CP is like flicker strike, I think you are always standing still. Between teleports, you're never "moving". enemies cant hit you while ur teleporting. so the only time they hit u (if ur spamming CP) is when ur standing still.

Thats how i understand it but this isnt confirmed. this is true for flicker tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info