3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
BeerLeague wrote:
Hey guys, just jumping in here - haven't had much time to write guides as I usually would, but I've been playing a similar build this season.

OP's tree is a little wonky, the minion nodes are usually not worth BTW - except on the very low end of the budget. Otherwise, getting more crit/multi and jewel wings of the tree will benefit you more.

I've done all of the game's content w/ this build, all deathless with a dozen uber elders or so. Other than uber elder, this build makes pretty quick work of all content in the game - uber elder does take some practice as you will die w/ the build and losing totems is what makes the fight slower than it would be w/ mines.

My tree is public if anyone wants to check the small differences as well.

End game gear here was all self crafted/found w/ the exception of the helm - bought the enchant - and chest, bought the base and linked it (also failed slam twice) (also - it doesnt take this gear level to kill stuff, I just went super overboard spending on crafts when I got bored)

Spoiler

Well I'm never able to get gear like that damn son that is perfect.
"
Makek93 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Hey guys, just jumping in here - haven't had much time to write guides as I usually would, but I've been playing a similar build this season.

OP's tree is a little wonky, the minion nodes are usually not worth BTW - except on the very low end of the budget. Otherwise, getting more crit/multi and jewel wings of the tree will benefit you more.

I've done all of the game's content w/ this build, all deathless with a dozen uber elders or so. Other than uber elder, this build makes pretty quick work of all content in the game - uber elder does take some practice as you will die w/ the build and losing totems is what makes the fight slower than it would be w/ mines.

End game gear here was all self crafted/found w/ the exception of the helm - bought the enchant - and chest, bought the base and linked it (also failed slam twice) (also - it doesnt take this gear level to kill stuff, I just went super overboard spending on crafts when I got bored)

Spoiler

Point wasnt to say you need gear like that, but if you want to push it - that gear is pretty good and something to look forward to if you want to spend on the build - it does have a pretty good upgrade path
"

My dps is nowhere close to what was shown in Path of Building. I think I have decent gear but my dps is sitting on 27k dps compared to the 300k in PoB. Where am I going wrong?

shaped kris boost a lot

Compared to my current wand, maybe, but it doesn't account for the vast gap between the two figures.

There are obviously more improvements I can make, such as getting watchers, but would these small improvements make the jump from 27k to 300k?

There may be something I don't get about the build, and I really appreciate it if someone could pinpoint it.

"
lyz92 wrote:
"

My dps is nowhere close to what was shown in Path of Building. I think I have decent gear but my dps is sitting on 27k dps compared to the 300k in PoB. Where am I going wrong?

shaped kris boost a lot

Compared to my current wand, maybe, but it doesn't account for the vast gap between the two figures.

There are obviously more improvements I can make, such as getting watchers, but would these small improvements make the jump from 27k to 300k?

There may be something I don't get about the build, and I really appreciate it if someone could pinpoint it.

PoB dps and tooltip dps are very different things. I am guessing you are seeing 27k when you hover over the skill in game but that is not the number you would see if you plugged into PoB.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Makek93 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Spoiler

Point wasnt to say you need gear like that, but if you want to push it - that gear is pretty good and something to look forward to if you want to spend on the build - it does have a pretty good upgrade path

So do you recommend jumping to your tree prior to getting better gear?
Last edited by jsnayrb on Dec 17, 2018, 8:28:05 PM
"
jsnayrb wrote:

So do you recommend jumping to your tree prior to getting better gear?

Yes, the minion tree is a waste
Loving the build so far. Shaper was pretty much a breeze. My gear:

Hi, first off, thank you so much, Bourgee, for this build and guide. I just started PoE for the first time this League and I've read this entire thread and even watched the VoDs of you leveling up! Multiple times. I do have a couple questions about the interactions between some of the skills.

You list your CWDT setup w/Vaal Haste linked to it. Why? And does it HAVE to be Vaal? I'm assuming we don't run the aura due to MoM, so it is there to activate somehow?

I also just don't understand "Phaserun, Empower, Increased Duration Vaal Grace" at all. Could you explain why that is there?

Thanks!!!
"
Loving the build so far. Shaper was pretty much a breeze. My gear:

How do you deal with the shimmeron's damage done to you since the nerf?
This may sound really dumb but where does this build get the power charges used to justify the points in overcharge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info