3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Kouiji wrote:
i mean, i read it couple of pages back, 1 Asc, 1 Board, 1 Base. But i cant find any item with +1 totem except the unique chest and shield. no veiled enchant. not at poe trade anyway.

http://poe.trade/search/amidositewohah

crafted
Is illuminated devotion a complete no go vs divine guidance?
Can you use other spells instead of arc? or arc just BiS
Last edited by piersy12334 on Dec 17, 2018, 2:36:38 AM
I have some noob questions about the build.

What are the power charges nodes for? What mechanics do they use?

Portal gem have any other use than be like portal scrolls?

Yesterday improve my gear , It can be improved much more but looks fine and this is the build more confortable than i have played, thanks !
Can you recommend a single target spell to swap temporarily for this build to complete the Encounter I challenge (Aulen & Megeara). The Arc totems where also killing the Aulen's totems & Megeara's skeletons resulting in failed challenge.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Why do you take these nodes if the totems are not minions?
Spoiler
Last edited by napik88 on Dec 17, 2018, 7:12:23 AM
Hey! 85 atm and loving the build so far!
I've come across a Call of the brotherhood ring, which converts 40% of lightning into cold, that got me thinking what if we use a Hypothermia 6l instead of lightning pen, would that be a increase in over-all dps?
"
boyandroid wrote:
Can you recommend a single target spell to swap temporarily for this build to complete the Encounter I challenge (Aulen & Megeara). The Arc totems where also killing the Aulen's totems & Megeara's skeletons resulting in failed challenge.

If the enemys are not close together you can use glacial cascade
"
napik88 wrote:
Spoiler

Pls read the big red text at the guide
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
napik88 wrote:
Spoiler

Pls read the big red text at the guide

Oh, forgive my carelessness. Thank.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info