3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
There is any unique wand/dagger to be used? I play on xbox so get/buy the itens with especifics mods are realy hard

Why dont get the passive that give us the speed mods from minions next to MoM, dont worth it?

Cheaper: Divinarius or Doryani's Catalyst(Atziri drop)
Bis: Void Battery x 2
"
Why dont get the passive that give us the speed mods from minions next to MoM, dont worth it?

You'll have to play around with searches to see what comes up. If no luck, you may need to look into crafting your own.

Minion cast speed is not worth it as we don't take that many cast speed nodes. The one around Spiritual Aid was removed by lots of people. And it is 3 points to get the minion conversion, so there is no other significant source of minion cast speed. Maybe there is some synergy out there, but a 2-point jewel should come out to more damage in late game.

"
MidgetLove wrote:
why am I sitting at only 26k damage unbuffed? (I know I can get 20/20 gems)
What is the best piece of gear I can upgrade?

For hideout damage, what is it with Wrath and golem? I was sitting on about 37k before I 20%'d all my gems. Also, the 500k is for PoB, not for in-game stats. A few notes about damage numbers:

1. Check the updated PoB. More light pen and some re-worked areas.
2. Your curse unique jewel is strange. You can't get cursed because of shield, and you only use conductivity, so what is it doing? The occasional curse reflect to have 2 curses doesn't seem worth it over a jewel with ~30% dmg and hp or abyss jewel with hp and dmg to spells.
3. You have no spell crit aside from gloves and passives. With the hit to crit from amulet and Controlled Destruction, a lot of untapped crit multi.
4. Update your flasks. You should add in a Silver Flask for speed/cast and a Quicksilver for Lucky crits. Go for more DPS with a Wise Oak if lightning resist is your highest resist.
5. Light Pen does not affect tooltip DPS as much as it should. If I change EF to LP, my tooltip damage goes down a lot.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 5, 2018, 1:02:45 PM
"
jaredh wrote:
My first thoughts:

You don't have a shield that gives spell damage.
Your wand gives fire damage (which doesn't do anything).
No crit on shield or wand.
No crit (or dmg) on your ring

Shield with self flag jewel is damage 7X20 =140% damage buff when im attacking.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"

You'll have to play around with searches to see what comes up. If no luck, you may need to look into crafting your own.

Minion cast speed is not worth it as we don't take that many cast speed nodes. The one around Spiritual Aid was removed by lots of people. And it is 3 points to get the minion conversion, so there is no other significant source of minion cast speed. Maybe there is some synergy out there, but a 2-point jewel should come out to more damage in late game.

"
MidgetLove wrote:
why am I sitting at only 26k damage unbuffed? (I know I can get 20/20 gems)
What is the best piece of gear I can upgrade?

For hideout damage, what is it with Wrath and golem? I was sitting on about 37k before I 20%'d all my gems. Also, the 500k is for PoB, not for in-game stats. A few notes about damage numbers:

1. Check the updated PoB. More light pen and some re-worked areas.
2. Your curse unique jewel is strange. You can't get cursed because of shield, and you only use conductivity, so what is it doing? The occasional curse reflect to have 2 curses doesn't seem worth it over a jewel with ~30% dmg and hp or abyss jewel with hp and dmg to spells.
3. You have no spell crit aside from gloves and passives. With the hit to crit from amulet and Controlled Destruction, a lot of untapped crit multi.
4. Update your flasks. You should add in a Silver Flask for speed/cast and a Quicksilver for Lucky crits. Go for more DPS with a Wise Oak if lightning resist is your highest resist.
5. Light Pen does not affect tooltip DPS as much as it should. If I change EF to LP, my tooltip damage goes down a lot.

Curses dont affect me negatively with atziris reflection, but I get the buffs from self flag. :) but its not a cheap item. So my armor adds curses on me every time a totem goes away, so I self cast a ton and have around 6-8 curses on me at all times.
Last edited by MidgetLove on Sep 5, 2018, 1:22:49 PM
"
MidgetLove wrote:
Curses dont affect me negatively with atziris reflection, but I get the buffs from self flag. :) but its not a cheap item. So my armor adds curses on me every time a totem goes away, so I self cast a ton and have around 6-8 curses on me at all times.

Ah, that makes more sense. That seems very overpriced for that mechanic to work, but as long as it works. Then in addition to what I said before, change Mary's to rare amulet with crit, multi, spell dmg, hp, etc. Or try EF instead of Controlled Destruction to save some crit chance at the cost of shock.
What does everyone do for Pantheon on this build?
"
jaredh wrote:
What does everyone do for Pantheon on this build?

It is situational
I'm using OP's gem setup:

- Spell Totem Support, Arc, Inc. Crit. Strikes, Added Lightning, Controlled Destruction, Lightning Penetration

But according to path of building if I replace lightning penetration with elemental focus, the damage is far better.

The OP's says that it can be replaced depending on the play style. What's that different playstyle? Is not simply better to use ele focus?
"
rhenk75 wrote:
I'm using OP's gem setup:

- Spell Totem Support, Arc, Inc. Crit. Strikes, Added Lightning, Controlled Destruction, Lightning Penetration

But according to path of building if I replace lightning penetration with elemental focus, the damage is far better.

The OP's says that it can be replaced depending on the play style. What's that different playstyle? Is not simply better to use ele focus?

I think it has something to do with bosses? I could be wrong, but I just sort of recall Mathil mentioning the 6L, as he had the same gem setup.
thanks for the build. I currently use it for starter and it is so fun. So far damage has been great for clearing and bosses. However when I check my possible upgrades the life won't be even 4k, so is it possible to do end game with low life?

What can be done to increase the life? I don't think to change marlene's because it gives nice dps and culling strike works well. Maybe using rare gloves with high life? And also I got a chest which gives 97 life, +%0.95 crit, and %4 mana recovery. I couldn't link it but there are plenty 6 link rare chests which give huge hp like +150 max life for around 50 c. Is it reasonable to use one of these chests?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info