3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Do I need the wise oak? I know it's great but to get the exact amount it's always so shitty sometimes.

Balanced resists is more important for multiple element builds or the defensive buff for all 3 elements. The lightning penetration is more important from Wise Oak to start and then adjust for triple if you want (pass from me).
Oooof well good thing I have currency I can just try and get same res XD btw is the tree updated? Pretty much I am at where the build is, but no more passives.
What pantheon setup would you suggest? Also, you should consider adding FAQ to first post with info about minion nodes, generating power charges etc.
"
sceptero wrote:
What pantheon setup would you suggest? Also, you should consider adding FAQ to first post with info about minion nodes, generating power charges etc.

Pantheons are always situational. Always think of what do i do next. And adjust Pantheons after that. I am doing Shaper / Uberelder so i am going for the "phys reduc. while there is only 1 enemy". If you farm lab you might want to take the flask one. and so on...
So, how does the new unique amulet that makes Wrath reserve no mana fit in?

Is it going to be superior if we replace Marylene's with it and then the Ring with a DPS one?
Last edited by jaredh on Sep 5, 2018, 11:05:38 AM
"
jaredh wrote:
Is it going to be superior if we replace Marylene's with it and then the Ring with a DPS one?

Too rare atm to be of any value. There is a single one currently on the market and it has Vitality free with no changes to crit. It appears to be one of those amulets that has multiple possible modifiers, so the top tier ones that add a lot of good mods will be several exalted at least. Meanwhile, Mary's is only a few chaos and adds Culling Strike and lots of crit multi at the cost of crit chance and a ring slot.

IMO, a high tier rare amulet (hp, crit multi, crit chance, spell dmg, etc or shaped mods) will be better than equal value Aul's. And amulet is more important than ring slot for rolls, so Essence would only get replaced if you have enough survival to use reserve and enough damage to not use Clear Mind (high tier jewels may squeeze out more).

TL;DR:
Ring - Essence Worm until really late game when mana reserve is not needed for MoM or Clear Mind.
Amulet - Mary's until late game when a rare amulet can outshine.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 5, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
There is any unique wand/dagger to be used? I play on xbox so get/buy the itens with especifics mods are realy hard

Why dont get the passive that give us the speed mods from minions next to MoM, dont worth it?
why am I sitting at only 26k damage unbuffed? (I know I can get 20/20 gems)
What is the best piece of gear I can upgrade?

My first thoughts:

You don't have a shield that gives spell damage.
Your wand gives fire damage (which doesn't do anything).
No crit on shield or wand.
No crit (or dmg) on your ring
"
MidgetLove wrote:
why am I sitting at only 26k damage unbuffed? (I know I can get 20/20 gems)
What is the best piece of gear I can upgrade?

Passives: You can optmize ur three with this: https://poeplanner.com/AA4AAPcADiUBAHgEBwSzBUIHHgj0DdEOSA_EEFgRLRGWFkAWbxa_G8gc3B0UHYMgbiaVKgsqEyycLR8wWzLRNj02xTpYO3xBlkVHRZ1JT0lRTLNOrlAwU1JVS1XGWitd8l5dYeJirGNDZp5qQ2yMcFJ8g3_Gg9uD84UyhX2J04uMjDaOZI8aj0aP-pUglS6XLZrgnaqiAKKjo_KnCKeUrJeuEq6zsTa2-rjKuZO8qrzqwGbB88MJz93QH9D10f3YJNte42rjhOvu6_Xv6_Af8NXxivId96b53frSdhGEg-Z97yHDE67_1aaCmwOaBFErJjoWWG1kM2hahoIAAAAAAA==

Main Hand: Ur main hando doesnt have good spell damage, that % increased fire damage dont help you. Try get a new one, Cheaper option: Divinarius, or one Doryani's Catalyst

Off Hand: Are you on HC? If not, you can use a second weapon (Doryani's, Divinarius) to boot ur dps. To handle the curse problems, you can craft one flash with imunity to curse during flask effect

Ammy: I prefer one rare with high dex, spell power, cast speed, life and res(if possible)

Jewell: You dont need Self Flagelation, swap for a rare with better stats (life/dmg)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info