3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hi bourgee so i can follow our guide FP for league starter ? Thanks !
"
Nitoes7413 wrote:
Hi bourgee so i can follow our guide FP for league starter ? Thanks !

sure that's what a guide is meant for :D
"
shikamaru1111 wrote:
POB on this build is taking me to the 3.5 one. Am I doing something wrong?

I just re-downloaded PoB just in case, but still gives me an outdated build.

i used the 3.6 pob for it so idk why it doesn't work for you.
So why no Added Cold Damage Support in your FP 6link setup? With 150% effectiveness I figured it'd be one you want!

Was thinking of replacing Inc Crit Strikes with it...
I don't see fourth gem in chest list for FP variation. Could you please fix that?

Thank you Bourgee for this guide.

I import the Freezing Pulse Build, comments :
- In Path of Building, is there a best choice for the 4L - you don't put the "Socketed in" in Skills.
- I understand the items, but not the colors for sockets, the color are not matching with the "Skills", kris and shield with 3 blue sockets ? - ok for the skill with portal but the other one ? Still blue sockets for helmet and full blue or green for others items ^^
- In the Tree, I like the leveling 35-57-70-81-90-100 : I'm not sure in the beginning (lvl 35) that I will take the first socket, "First Snow", I will have a very good luck to have one at these level, isn't it ?... maybe it's for higher level I think.

An other time, thank you ! This will be my first build to use in 3.6 ;)
How fucking dead is Arc Totems cause of the nerf on a scale of 1-10 10 being how powerful we were last season
"
indirect wrote:
How fucking dead is Arc Totems cause of the nerf on a scale of 1-10 10 being how powerful we were last season

I'm using the FP build but leveling with Arc Totem until I can get some First Snow jewel(s). The distance on the chain nerf is very noticeable but the damage is fine. It's definitely better than FP until you get some +projectiles going.
Hi, the build looks great! But can you tell smth about that new Holy Flame
Totem? Can you add the variation with it to your pob,please?
There seems to be a mistake on your gem links for FP:

FP: -Spell Totem Support, FP, Controlled Destruction, (5l) Cold Penetration, (6l) inc Crit Strikes (or Faster Casting if you play with a rare amulet)

Is it missing a gem? You put 5L on the 4th gem...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info