3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

The POB Link für Arc does not work correctly. The Skill tree for Arc is broken.

And is Hypothermia Support not a option for the FP Build?
Last edited by Niduin on Mar 6, 2019, 3:29:06 PM
"
Niduin wrote:

it's not broken you just need to change to "lvl 100" bottom left.
and hypo is atm not better than any of the support gems i put in the guide. but we will see when we have the 3.6 gem updates in pob
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Niduin wrote:

and hypo is atm not better than any of the support gems i put in the guide. but we will see when we have the 3.6 gem updates in pob

Ups... you´re right sorry :-D
Yeah we will see. So FP may be equal strong like Arc.
"
Niduin wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Niduin wrote:

Ups... you´re right sorry :-D
Yeah we will see. So FP may be equal strong like Arc.

i think arc will kinda suck in all maps that don't have great density.
so i think fp will be a lot better for speedclearing but in cornered maps with a lot of doors fp will be kinda meh. so we need to find out wat fits best for us (atlas strat)
Hi guys, in FP build, First Snow jewel would be pretty good right?

Edit: just tested, imo one First snow is huge improvement, 2nd is cool/optional.
Last edited by L0S on Mar 6, 2019, 8:12:42 PM
Apologies if this has been asked a hundred times, but with all the new ES leech nodes, is there a case to be made for using a Soul Mantle chest eventually and respecing the tree to energy shield?
"
L0S wrote:
Hi guys, in FP build, First Snow jewel would be pretty good right?

Edit: just tested, imo one First snow is huge improvement, 2nd is cool/optional.

I'd say both are mandatory.
Hey! Build looking nice, but i have question why would you take minion nodes? As far as i know totems are not minions. Am i wrong?
"
beliarance wrote:
Hey! Build looking nice, but i have question why would you take minion nodes? As far as i know totems are not minions. Am i wrong?

The Spiritual Aid node makes all increases to minion damage also affect you, thus increasing the damage of the totems.

You can see this by going into POB and removing that node, you'll see your Arc damage decrease.
"
UtguardLoki wrote:
Apologies if this has been asked a hundred times, but with all the new ES leech nodes, is there a case to be made for using a Soul Mantle chest eventually and respecing the tree to energy shield?

leech don't work with totem builds because you are not doing the dmg. totembuilds never go for es because es needs to many passiv tree points and an ascendency that improves es. but the 8 ascendency points we really want all give you nothing for an es build. so es is deffinetly bad on totem builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info