3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Microbor_D88 wrote:
And what about Holy Flame Totem? Seems to be good... Any ideas?

for that build you need a whole new skilltree and different items.
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Edimasta wrote:
In total it looks like nearly no one is playing anything with Arc... just because of that little nerf... absolutely hilarious how people react.

the nerf is pretty hard for clearing maps!

So do you think FP is better than Arc?
"
Ragnar93 wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Edimasta wrote:
In total it looks like nearly no one is playing anything with Arc... just because of that little nerf... absolutely hilarious how people react.

the nerf is pretty hard for clearing maps!

So do you think FP is better than Arc?

fp or frostbolt yeah for bossing arc or flameblast
Glad I tried totems finally. Liking it and looks easy to get gear, also since not that many play it.. Good starter build imo. I'll be swapping between Arc and FP during the league probably since it seems easy to swap around with the build path.
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Edimasta wrote:
Hilarious, I checked rankings today on poe.ninja - of course it is a bit early in the league, but so far it looks like that nearly no one is playing arc totems ^^

Majority is going for Storm Brand Elementalist, and Winter Orb.

totems are never on top of the letter. there are way faster builds!

so if you want to get lvl 100 in the top 100 you should not play totems ;D

For me, there is no best build. Everyone has Pros and Cons. So, its matter of taste.
Serious dex problems playing FP.

Maybe Zealotry can help a bit with dex requisites.
Has anyone that has been playing a bit have any opinions on Arc vs. Freezing Pulse?
The PoB links dont work. There is an ascendency error when trying to load both builds.
Loving the build so far! Playing the Freezing Pulse version!

Just finished Uber Lab (super easy).
Got my hands on an Essence Worm, currently playing around with Zealotry. It gives a nice dmg boost, but wondering if other Auras would be better... Would the flat Lightning from Wrath perhaps be better?

Most of my gear is still dumpster stuff, but it get the job done really well!

My Current Gear
"
Wertron wrote:
Loving the build so far! Playing the Freezing Pulse version!

Just finished Uber Lab (super easy).
Got my hands on an Essence Worm, currently playing around with Zealotry. It gives a nice dmg boost, but wondering if other Auras would be better... Would the flat Lightning from Wrath perhaps be better?

For spells, Wrath just boosts your lightning damage - it does not add lightnng damage like it does for attacks. Thus, Wrath will do little for your FP Totems.

Instead, Hatred or Zealotry should be used. POB indicates that Zealotry is slightly better than Hatred, at least for my setup.

Edit:
Strange Uber Lab today. Almost no traps at all.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Mar 10, 2019, 9:53:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info