3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Bourgee wrote:
"
DonTheMage wrote:
So for the FP build, what are you doing with the second ring, since Essence Worm/Wrath isn't going to do as much? Wrath was 20% to the damage, so ... Am I missing something?

We need to see if the New Aura or hatred is any good

Zealotry looks very interesting too.

Wrath
You and nearby allies deal (15-21)% more Spell Lightning Damage
Zealotry
You and nearby allies deal (10-15)% more Spell Damage

Wrath
You and nearby allies deal (2-16) to (37-248) additional Lightning Damage with Attacks
Zealotry
You and nearby allies have (20-39)% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance

Zealotry
You and nearby allies have a 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground on Hitting a Rare or Unique Enemy, lasting 8 seconds

Be warned, I'm a new player. However, we all agree on this is a crit build. I want to calculate something but as said, new player. Looked for a flat amount of number for crit in game or PoB. But, didnt find any. So, be ready. Going straight. Detailed calculation up to you guys. Also can not remove Wrath and set Zealotry in in PoB. Seems gems are not updated for PoB yet.

On PoB (ignoring decimal part)
Crit Chance: 41%
Effective Crit Chance: 65%
Crit Multiplier: 548%

Straight method with Zealotry
Crit Change: 80%
Effective Crit Chance: 126% (yes, cap is 100%)

Another new player analysis is (going flat):

Wrath adds up (18% to both)
21K average damage
41K Total DpS

With Zealotry, our crit frequency is increasing a lot. Then we are starting to use that 548% Crit Multiplier more often.

I believe worth to try. Currently still on low leveling. Willing to try on Act9 Boss or Kitava with both Wrath/Zealotry. If PoB updated before I reach there then we can switch gems and check the result.

P.S.: Do not damage calculation let you miss Consecrated Ground which would be awesome on single target bosses for both 6% HP regen and additional critical strike chance.

"
Consecrated Ground now affects both allies (providing life regeneration) and enemies (causing hits against them to have 100% increased critical strike chance). It is worth noting that effects granted while on Consecrated Ground from sources such as Ascendancies will be granted regardless of whether the Consecrated Ground was created by you/an ally or by an enemy.

Regards

"
Brikker wrote:
There seems to be a mistake on your gem links for FP:

FP: -Spell Totem Support, FP, Controlled Destruction, (5l) Cold Penetration, (6l) inc Crit Strikes (or Faster Casting if you play with a rare amulet)

Is it missing a gem? You put 5L on the 4th gem...

On PoB (in order):
Spell Totem
Freezing Pulse
Controlled Destruction
Cold Penetration
Increased Critical Strikes
Faster Casting
"
shikamaru1111 wrote:
POB on this build is taking me to the 3.5 one. Am I doing something wrong?

I just re-downloaded PoB just in case, but still gives me an outdated build.

Similar thing happened to me too. If you saved him 3.5 build in PoB. Create a new folder in PoB. Move 3.5 one into it or delete 3.5 build then import 3.6 build. I guess a PoB bug causing this.
Hilarious, I checked rankings today on poe.ninja - of course it is a bit early in the league, but so far it looks like that nearly no one is playing arc totems ^^

Majority is going for Storm Brand Elementalist, and Winter Orb.
"
signonthe wrote:
"
Brikker wrote:
There seems to be a mistake on your gem links for FP:

FP: -Spell Totem Support, FP, Controlled Destruction, (5l) Cold Penetration, (6l) inc Crit Strikes (or Faster Casting if you play with a rare amulet)

Is it missing a gem? You put 5L on the 4th gem...

On PoB (in order):
Spell Totem
Freezing Pulse
Controlled Destruction
Cold Penetration
Increased Critical Strikes
Faster Casting

fixed. thanks
"
Edimasta wrote:
Hilarious, I checked rankings today on poe.ninja - of course it is a bit early in the league, but so far it looks like that nearly no one is playing arc totems ^^

totems are never on top of the letter. there are way faster builds!
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Edimasta wrote:

totems are never on top of the letter. there are way faster builds!

so if you want to get lvl 100 in the top 100 you should not play totems ;D
In total it looks like nearly no one is playing anything with Arc... just because of that little nerf... absolutely hilarious how people react.
"
Edimasta wrote:
In total it looks like nearly no one is playing anything with Arc... just because of that little nerf... absolutely hilarious how people react.

the nerf is pretty hard for clearing maps!
And what about Holy Flame Totem? Seems to be good... Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info