3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

What lab enchantment should I be looking for on a helm?
Arc Chains an additional time
i feel really squishy what items should i upgrade should i invest into loreweave? and for dps what should i upgrade too thanks guys currently have 3962 hp and 2541 mana

Help me The Patheon, pls.
How do you guys deal with Guardian of the Chimera?
His smoke phase seems to be unbeatable to me...
"
How do you guys deal with Guardian of the Chimera?
His smoke phase seems to be unbeatable to me...

You can trivialize that part of the fight with movement speed.
Just activate Phaserun and your Flasks (Quicksilver/ Adrenaline) and zooom through it with 180% movement Speed without ever getting hit.

Aren't his attacks unavoidable ?
Why do you not even mention using Multiple Totems support? It's way better for single target than faster casting or Inc crit
Last edited by drizztvoljin on Jan 5, 2019, 5:49:00 PM
Hello love the build pushed it to lvl 88 got the four guardian down (died so much time , was my first time dealing with them ) but i'm still struggling with survival if someone have the time to point me out what could i change that would be great ;) thx a lot

"
Nelios369 wrote:
Hello love the build pushed it to lvl 88 got the four guardian down (died so much time , was my first time dealing with them ) but i'm still struggling with survival if someone have the time to point me out what could i change that would be great ;) thx a lot

I would go two kikazuru and two clear mind jewel instead of the rare and essence worm. You should be fine with the dps setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info