3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Fladdermasken wrote:
Am i blind? Cant find a +1 maximun numbers of totem with spell damage and maximum life rare shield on poe.trade...

Can only se the unique "Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield"

cant find a single spirit shield with +1 maximum numbers of totems.
`

Make sure to select "crafted" +1 totems, not the regular one.
Hi all, I saw a post somewhere here (can not find it again) recommending not to use the Marylene's Fallacy (sorry don't know how to link items in) as they dont have enough +critical strike chance to counter the -40%.

I was wondering at what base crit chance you do start to use it.

Thanks.

Sal
"
Salerk wrote:
Hi all, I saw a post somewhere here (can not find it again) recommending not to use the Marylene's Fallacy (sorry don't know how to link items in) as they dont have enough +critical strike chance to counter the -40%.

I was wondering at what base crit chance you do start to use it.

Thanks.

Sal

You just check your build on POB, there you can see exactly if it's worth it or not. I wouldn't use it personally, but each to their own.
I'm new to this build.

I'm wondering what I should work on improving in my gear.

I'm working on getting a +1 totem shield.

It seems like I have plenty of dps. Syndicate intervention mobs have a tendency to one-shot me, so I'm thinking I need more survivability.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
"
"
Rihmis wrote:
Any advices what to change?

Heres link to my character, since i dont know how to link items directly to forums.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rihmis/characters?characterName=Rupikulli

we cant see the character

How about now?
"
"
Fladdermasken wrote:
Am i blind? Cant find a +1 maximun numbers of totem with spell damage and maximum life rare shield on poe.trade...

http://poe.trade/search/uhedoharamanem

"
Fritso wrote:
"
Fladdermasken wrote:

`

Make sure to select "crafted" +1 totems, not the regular one.

Lol... thanks!
"
Rihmis wrote:
"
"
Rihmis wrote:
Any advices what to change?

Heres link to my character, since i dont know how to link items directly to forums.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rihmis/characters?characterName=Rupikulli

we cant see the character

How about now?

both weapon and shield can be upgraded. replace that awful 16% lightning jewel with a clear mind jewel. you took mind over matter but not the nodes behind it? arent you having mana issues?
"
both weapon and shield can be upgraded. replace that awful 16% lightning jewel with a clear mind jewel. you took mind over matter but not the nodes behind it? arent you having mana issues?

Any advices on weapon and shield? Im currently waiting to get them, needed dex node for now. I have no mana issues at all.
"
Rihmis wrote:
"

Any advices on weapon and shield? Im currently waiting to get them, needed dex node for now. I have no mana issues at all.

for weapon a shimmeron or a rare with high spell damage/ high crit strike chance for spells/increased lightning damage/ gain %of non chaos damage as extra chaos damage etc. for shield the same with high life roll and a +1 totem if you can afford it
so any veteran totem player can tell me my character is ready for uber ?

my pob says 520k+ (shaper dps) per totem Edps.

5750 hp around 2800 mana, i guess 8k+ ehp.

i never tried uber yet myself. i guess my dps and ehp is enough but i need some practice to learn fight.

any suggestions for my gear also appreciated.

my char name Totemz_Arc.
Last edited by olorin84 on Jan 8, 2019, 4:27:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info