[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

"
Bibbio wrote:

I'm sorry to read that there will be no further updates

Leveling a character in this game takes a lot of time and learning now that there will be no further development is a shame, also because it is difficult modify a character by adapting it to another build.

Thanks anyway.

I spent a whole yesterday evening trying out and playing with p. tree/skills and I found out an interesting combination.

CP with maim for trash clearing, herald of purity linked with CoH + vulnerability, hatred for dmg boost, CwDT + convocation + flesh offering + immortal call and the main skill is DB for bossing (still there is enough dmg with dervishes active to kill every trash packs, so you can tp-kill like before, but you have another very strong boss-killing tool).

I, also, changed the tree a little bit, so I could get + 1k life. So the problem with survivability is solved.

Check out my character in profile for tree (gear is not fully optimised right now, planning to do it today evening (UTC +3)).
I'm going to post a full guide for you, if you, guys, interested (TDD/CP/DB summoner guardian).

Loving the build sitting at this atm
with these as off hands

"
MrHusker wrote:
"
Bibbio wrote:

I'm sorry to read that there will be no further updates

Leveling a character in this game takes a lot of time and learning now that there will be no further development is a shame, also because it is difficult modify a character by adapting it to another build.

Thanks anyway.

I spent a whole yesterday evening trying out and playing with p. tree/skills and I found out an interesting combination.

CP with maim for trash clearing, herald of purity linked with CoH + vulnerability, hatred for dmg boost, CwDT + convocation + flesh offering + immortal call and the main skill is DB for bossing (still there is enough dmg with dervishes active to kill every trash packs, so you can tp-kill like before, but you have another very strong boss-killing tool).

I, also, changed the tree a little bit, so I could get + 1k life. So the problem with survivability is solved.

Check out my character in profile for tree (gear is not fully optimised right now, planning to do it today evening (UTC +3)).
I'm going to post a full guide for you, if you, guys, interested (TDD/CP/DB summoner guardian).

I see u dropped zombies and vaal skelly.. And I assume u only use vaal haste and on hatred as an aura.. As for DB, ain't CP good enough also in bossing? I liked your set-up btw though u need to get uber lab before generating charges on hit and dropping spectres.. Check mine if you got some recommendations on how i should proceed.. I'm thinking on makeng an ES hybrid but items are pretty expensive especially the prismatic jewels.
"
Leezu wrote:

I see u dropped zombies and vaal skelly.. And I assume u only use vaal haste and on hatred as an aura.. As for DB, ain't CP good enough also in bossing? I liked your set-up btw though u need to get uber lab before generating charges on hit and dropping spectres.. Check mine if you got some recommendations on how i should proceed.. I'm thinking on makeng an ES hybrid but items are pretty expensive especially the prismatic jewels.

DB is a lot better at bossing, I assume like 100% more damage.
Charges on ourselves is not important at all, so it's better to take block chance as the Uber lab points. However it's pretty powerful on our minions and I'm still wondering if we can get at least frenzy charges without sacrificing 2 gem slots.
Can't really check it right now, cuz I'm at work))
Anyway I'll be updating in the evening.
Guys,

I'm having trouble with survivability from physical damage. What are you guys using as main defenses?

I have 4k life with max resists and good life regen.

Maybe I need some leech somewhere?

Equip

IGN: Gennard
League: League SC
Timezone: GMT +8
Last edited by Gammarax on Sep 5, 2018, 6:07:32 AM
Iterated a bit on the suggested gear from the guide. Princess is a really cheap and good starter offhand. the 40% global accuracy helps alot.

im only up to tier 8 maps yet, but no issues with survivability. currently at 5.3k life and 1K regen when buffed up. Working my way up to the Lighting penetration node so the damage gets better.
passive skill barbarism should be switched for holy dominion

the scourge claw is rly needed for this build, it will had damage to the main atack making it work on lightning damage with clear speed of the inpulsa.

i am also using warlords mark that gives endurance charges life leech and mana leech. thinking about switching to cast on hit.

ok so i removed wrath, linked herald of thunder cast on hit warlords mark and increased duration. for the first time ive been getting the full 3 endurance charges.
Last edited by zuadao on Sep 5, 2018, 8:56:55 AM
What about my damage? https://pastebin.com/82qCnubD
"
MrHusker wrote:
"
Leezu wrote:

Charges on ourselves is not important at all, so it's better to take block chance as the Uber lab points. However it's pretty powerful on our minions and I'm still wondering if we can get at least frenzy charges without sacrificing 2 gem slots.

Also I almost forgot, how do u sustain mana and hp without leech? Though im not that struggling cause i use warlords mark curse + Blasphemy.. Also ur curse doesn't work.. I tried a link same as yours but it doesn't proc as both purity and relic are minions and minions doesnt proc with Curse on hit.. I tried linking purity by multihit and it turned out good
"
MrHusker wrote:
"
Leezu wrote:

Also I almost forgot, how do u sustain mana and hp without leech? Though im not that struggling cause i use warlords mark curse + Blasphemy.. Also ur curse doesn't work.. I tried a link same as yours but it doesn't proc as both purity and relic are minions and minions doesnt proc with Curse on hit.. I tried linking purity by multihit and it turned out good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info