[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

"
MrHusker wrote:

I spent a whole yesterday evening trying out and playing with p. tree/skills and I found out an interesting combination.

CP with maim for trash clearing, herald of purity linked with CoH + vulnerability, hatred for dmg boost, CwDT + convocation + flesh offering + immortal call and the main skill is DB for bossing (still there is enough dmg with dervishes active to kill every trash packs, so you can tp-kill like before, but you have another very strong boss-killing tool).

I, also, changed the tree a little bit, so I could get + 1k life. So the problem with survivability is solved.

Check out my character in profile for tree (gear is not fully optimised right now, planning to do it today evening (UTC +3)).
I'm going to post a full guide for you, if you, guys, interested (TDD/CP/DB summoner guardian).

good to know you're picking up the torch :)

Question:
I can see you're using Deidbellow, but not a Warcry? Am I missing something? :)
Hey folks, there seems to be some negativity around this build (not me, Im LOVING IT) and I have read some comments about not being able to easily change the build. Ghazzy just posted a build guide that uses an almost identical build tree focusing on Dominating Blow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzuUU7z7Mno

"
Spiffyj wrote:
Hey folks, there seems to be some negativity around this build (not me, Im LOVING IT) and I have read some comments about not being able to easily change the build. Ghazzy just posted a build guide that uses an almost identical build tree focusing on Dominating Blow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzuUU7z7Mno

Forum link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2208101
"
MrHusker wrote:

I spent a whole yesterday evening trying out and playing with p. tree/skills and I found out an interesting combination.

CP with maim for trash clearing, herald of purity linked with CoH + vulnerability, hatred for dmg boost, CwDT + convocation + flesh offering + immortal call and the main skill is DB for bossing (still there is enough dmg with dervishes active to kill every trash packs, so you can tp-kill like before, but you have another very strong boss-killing tool).

I, also, changed the tree a little bit, so I could get + 1k life. So the problem with survivability is solved.

Check out my character in profile for tree (gear is not fully optimised right now, planning to do it today evening (UTC +3)).
I'm going to post a full guide for you, if you, guys, interested (TDD/CP/DB summoner guardian).

It was not my intention to be rude to BeJust, I think he did a great job and I thank him again,I was only sorry to read that he will not keep the build update.

MrHusker you're welcome, I'm curious to read your guide and I'm glad you can keep the character up-to-date.

Thank you.
Last edited by Bibbio on Sep 6, 2018, 1:33:24 AM
Hey guys, 1 question...
What means animate guardian "TBD"?
Thx in advance..

Last edited by UnholyGanesha on Sep 6, 2018, 3:31:26 AM

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with survival over t10 maps. I have about 5.5k hp and all resistances are max. Nevertheless, I get so hard blows I'm onehit. What can I do? I've already thought of doing without Zombis and installing a curse on it. Do you still see opportunities to increase my chances of survival?

THX

sry for bad Englisch
"
Blood88 wrote:

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with survival over t10 maps. I have about 5.5k hp and all resistances are max. Nevertheless, I get so hard blows I'm onehit. What can I do? I've already thought of doing without Zombis and installing a curse on it. Do you still see opportunities to increase my chances of survival?

THX

sry for bad Englisch

I'm feeling this as well, any suggestions for enhanced survivability?
In case od survability i managed to run blasphemy + temporal chains and enfeblee. I also run Herald of Purity with only multistrike linked to it but its leaves me with around 20 mana points unreserved. Cant wait till my enlighten hit lvl 2 (linked with curse setup). I managed to do Uber lab with this setup with only 5l on Dominating Blow. In Pantheon i went for Lunaris and the one that gives physical reducion dmg while stationary (cant remember the name).

I'm also running Dominating Blow with 6l setup on Hiltless sword. This sword gives lvl 1 blood magic so essentially i'm running with 7l Dominating Blow (say bye to mana cost problems). Sitting at 31k dps fully buffed. Damage will be higher when i divine sword for perfect rolls and put quality on gems. Hiltless helps also with activating cwdt setup sińce each our attack reflects 100 damage to our character.

I decided to use also Ambu's Charge as body armor. Life +ress all and 2% regen HP/s after being hit is sweet.

Running only tier 7-8 maps atm because of bad luck on drops :(

how do u sustain mana with this build?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Dominating blow got blood magic from Hiltless sword. Consecrated Path is linked with blood magic, faster attacks and fortify. Skills that use mana are Convocation, bloodrage and Ancrestal Warchief. All of them cost less then 20 mana per cast. I also have mana leech on one ring...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info