[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

you can sustain by using herald of thunder instead of wrath.

and then linking cast on hit increased duration warlords mark.
I also suggest to try abyssal jewels with chance for blind on minion hit. It works amamazing with dominating blow and herald of purity.
My only problem with the Build that when i face hard Bosses, where i need my minions, my Minions die instantly . on a Tier 12 Elder it was really just my dmg. I can´t image how fast they die in a t16 map.
"
Kriz0r wrote:
My only problem with the Build that when i face hard Bosses, where i need my minions, my Minions die instantly . on a Tier 12 Elder it was really just my dmg. I can´t image how fast they die in a t16 map.

That's was the reason that made me leave this build, and back to my Arc Totens.

You have 2 options:
- Invest/Allocate points that make ur dps STRON, but WEAK minions
- Invest/Allocate points that make UR DPS WEAK, but DURABLE minions

Last edited by deadlus1208 on Sep 6, 2018, 4:03:01 PM
I just have a question
I'm currently using

with consecrated path. I should keep using wrath or switch to anger or hatred ?
I solved most of my survivability issues with adding a shield, (cheap Chernobog's Pillar) the free enfeeble helped and with the improved block chance it's made it a lot easier. With the guardian talent that gives you block chance I routinely hit 75% block.

I've also added some more gems, Consecrated Path + Fortify. With the life regen and fortify of Consecrated Path, I'm able to regen and take more damage. I also added a Spirit Offering as well as Convocation and it's helped a lot in keeping my minions alive. It's still a process, but so far I've found this works.

Fuck the zombies, you're better off adding something else.

Chaos Golem, Sentinels and Holy Relic are still fine and useful though.
"
zuadao wrote:
you can sustain by using herald of thunder instead of wrath.

and then linking cast on hit increased duration warlords mark.

tyvm:)
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Just a quick question, if i use them apes to get power charges, why take the ''Resolute Technique'' node?
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Last edited by Katastruff on Sep 7, 2018, 6:00:35 PM
"
Katastruff wrote:
Just a quick question, if i use them apes to get power charges, why take the ''Resolute Technique'' node?
Carnage Chieftain is for Frenzy Charges, not Power Charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info