[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

What rings should I use for the build
What weapons bases and main stats to look for that build?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
And what about Phanteon?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~

Hi

Thanks for sharing this concept build,im having a good time leveling :)

For now i changed the mobility skill for Charged Shield+Fortify+Increase Duration,so i can charge right in the middle of a group and have a good buff.

good build so far i would say I like consecrated path so much better than smite. Other than that i'm not sure what weapon to use is 2H better for the DPS or a 1hs/mace with a good shield or stat stick??

Thanks

Thank you all so much for your comments in this thread, unfortunately, I won't be able to answer most of them.

League update 2
I didn't have as much time to play as I planed so at day 4 I am only level 76. https://pastebin.com/U25ibcXR this is how my char looks like now. I have read that some of you have problems with survivability, but it feels ok to me. Run stone golem instead of AG for now (though I want to try Lighting golem because I feel really slow). There is a lot of possibility with this build. One of those ideas is Consecrated path as the main skill for clearing with Smite in a 3 link just for buffs. Also ZiggyD's Dancing Dervish/Facebreaker looked really fun.
Hey all ,

so i got the scourge now in offhand. What is a good main hand weapon?

right now i switched just the mon'tregul's grasp to mainhand, but the smit damage loss is 9k... so any ideas ?
"
so i got the scourge now in offhand. What is a good main hand weapon?

Since we have like no dex, a rare siege axe or corsair sword is what I went with since they have low dex requirement. Something with over 1.8 APS and added lightning damage is what I focused on getting. I'm not using phys to lightning support at the moment though so getting added lightning damage probably isn't as important for you.
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Sep 4, 2018, 8:04:23 PM

Thats my items sofar, most of it is crap ...
Last edited by Gondalen on Sep 4, 2018, 8:17:47 PM
"
BeJust wrote:
Thank you all so much for your comments in this thread, unfortunately, I won't be able to answer most of them.

League update 2
I didn't have as much time to play as I planed so at day 4 I am only level 76. https://pastebin.com/U25ibcXR this is how my char looks like now. I have read that some of you have problems with survivability, but it feels ok to me. Run stone golem instead of AG for now (though I want to try Lighting golem because I feel really slow). There is a lot of possibility with this build. One of those ideas is Consecrated path as the main skill for clearing with Smite in a 3 link just for buffs. Also ZiggyD's Dancing Dervish/Facebreaker looked really fun.

I'm sorry to read that there will be no further updates

Leveling a character in this game takes a lot of time and learning now that there will be no further development is a shame, also because it is difficult modify a character by adapting it to another build.

Thanks anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info