[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

Can someone explain how Innervate works with Herald of Purity? I've yet to see the buff proc.
It would give purity sentinels a chance to shock and added lightning damage. The innervate buff probably works on the sentinels if they kill a shocked enemy (the buff doesn't transfer to you though) but there isn't a way to check that afaik.

Your purity buffed attack does not count as "killing a shocked enemy with the supported skill", since you kill them with Smite or w/e, so you won't ever get it.
Last edited by warrofua on Sep 3, 2018, 11:37:59 PM
"
Can someone explain how Innervate works with Herald of Purity? I've yet to see the buff proc.

I am using it with smite so it's always proc'd. once it procs with my HoT hitting, things die before I can get to them sometimes. for those interested, I would recommend using HoP(without any support gems for more mana reserve), HoT( with curse on hit and warlord's mark for leech), and wrath. I invested in all the mana reserved passive points in the sovereign tree so I can run this setup. I can clear maps pretty fast and the only things killing me at this point is the damn darkness in delves. screw you crappy flares
Tencentorship
The Dancing Duo is from ZiggyD. Thats why all ppl swithcing to it.
"
de99ial wrote:

Nah, it's all about TDD increases clear speed and boss damage and CP increases your mobility. Just try it out and you will feel it))
"
MrHusker wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Nah, it's all about TDD increases clear speed and boss damage and CP increases your mobility. Just try it out and you will feel it))

TDD? CP increases?
Haven't completely kept up with the thread but this is my version of the build, not hugely different but I squeeze in as much as possible.

https://pastebin.com/xH8V5AMJ

The biggest thing of note is getting links on both Dominating Blow and Smite.
I've taken skill duration nodes to increase both sticking around longer.
Took all the close mana reservation nodes so that I can squeeze wrath + several links on purity.
I want warlord's mark on hit on one of the rings, but I rolled the poacher's with chaos spamming.
Frenzy charges are nice but currently my chieftan spectres give me that. I could drop the spectres all together and relax my build a LOT, but its a summoner build so overcomplication is the fun part, right?

Chaos Golem for phys reduction.

Also want to fit a vaal summon skelly in there too..somehow. Need to get an amulet with 22 Wrath on it.

Getting dex has been a bitch, so now like every slot has it on it...

Last edited by lilbuddha on Sep 4, 2018, 6:09:07 AM
"
sikker wrote:
"
MrHusker wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

TDD? CP increases?

The Dancing Duo; Consecrated Path.
"
MrHusker wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

I probably wont, im running with Oni Goroshi.
Lion's Roar Flask works insanely great if you switched to Consecrated Path. Just letting you guys know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info