[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

@MrHusker

My Spectres keep dying early in maps, is it really worth using? Thinking about using Minion Life + Animate Guardian instead.

Also is Geofri's Legacy really worth it for the +1 gem level, +1 relic and relic recovery?
Last edited by Empressive on Sep 3, 2018, 4:09:36 PM
The more I think about it, the more having purity socketed with zombies makes no sense. It's not a support gem, it's an aura gem.

So can you explain a bit better? Why do you have it linked with zombies and x2 support gems, because doing that makes your mana upkeep way higher for the purity.
Herald of Purity minions get those support gems.
"
Empressive wrote:
Herald of Purity minions get those support gems.

That makes more sense, okay. I understand now!

Can you also tell me how does the mechanic behind the weapon works, how can you verify if the minions from the sword actually get improved by the support gemstones on sword?
Last edited by pewdie on Sep 3, 2018, 5:46:41 PM
Just found a Dervish sword in SSF and it changed my life.

The build template was stalling out around t3 maps and was about to undergo some re-working but this new Sword completely turbocharges it. Was Dervish always this good or is it just really good with this build? Now if only I had facebreakers!

Edit...about the survivablity, though...
Last edited by tainium on Sep 3, 2018, 7:26:46 PM
I'm going to take Loreweave + bone helmet + rare boots and rare jewellery.

Any sugestion on unique for Dancing Dervish build ? btw i have a 6l setup for purity and it's working fine 82 mana left with blasphemy and warlord mark.

My only problem is survavibility, i'm getting OS or two shot most of the time :/ i hope it's better with a rare / unique chest
Currently level 74 and I have just converted to Dancing Duo Facebreaker setup... AND I'M LOVING IT!!! way smoother to play and feels more power.
Spoiler
Was previously using Mon'tregul + Rise of the Phoenix

Still got a lot of gear to improve, but still feeling super strong (in T3 maps, which is the highest I've found so far, lol)

Gear
im LvL 89. And i handle to buy The Scourge which is amazing. I dont likte that everybody switch to FB and Derwish wit CP.

Wasnt the Idea in this Thread a Meleemancer wit Smite to Buff ure Army?
I play it and i love it. easy farming Delve 200+
and Maps 10+ :)

Spoiler
I'm still pretty new to the game, so forgive me if this is nonsense.

Would it be good to use physical to lightning as support for consecrated path since we have a lot of physical damage from facebreaker and herald of purity? PoB shows a lot more damage this way, but it also looks like the calculation for all of it is wrong (seems extremely low dps wise).
"
im LvL 89. And i handle to buy The Scourge which is amazing. I dont likte that everybody switch to FB and Derwish wit CP.

Wasnt the Idea in this Thread a Meleemancer wit Smite to Buff ure Army?
I play it and i love it. easy farming Delve 200+
and Maps 10+ :)

I'm with you. I don't get what everyone's issue with the build is( besides themselves)
Tencentorship

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info