[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

"
reeld wrote:

What do you think about herald of purity setup in chest and consecrated ground in 4l ?

How does 2 holy relics works btw ? does it stack the regen hp buff ?

Nah, i wouldnt use herald of purity in chest, cuz you will reserve too much mana supporting it.

Im very satisfied with Consecrated Path, cuz its really really nice for clear speed. It is like controlled flicker strike with good aoe and it does not require frenzy charges (or anything).Thus, we cover the weak spot of the build - clear speed, cuz boss damage is pretty OP.

I wanna to try out ES variant later on. Not sure how to gear it right now.

And yes, relics stack the regen buff.
@MrHusker
Consecrated path is definitely the way to go. What do you think about using Xophs Blood later on and are you planning on using an AG with dmg aura items?
Last edited by AsC2912 on Sep 3, 2018, 12:37:27 PM
"
MrHusker wrote:
"
reeld wrote:

What do you think about herald of purity setup in chest and consecrated ground in 4l ?

How does 2 holy relics works btw ? does it stack the regen hp buff ?

Nah, i wouldnt use herald of purity in chest, cuz you will reserve too much mana supporting it.

Im very satisfied with Consecrated Path, cuz its really really nice for clear speed. It is like controlled flicker strike with good aoe and it does not require frenzy charges (or anything).Thus, we cover the weak spot of the build - clear speed, cuz boss damage is pretty OP.

I wanna to try out ES variant later on. Not sure how to gear it right now.

And yes, relics stack the regen buff.

Do you think its worth using Faster Attacks instead of something else? Really liking your build btw. Feels great.
"
AsC2912 wrote:

Do you think its worth using Faster Attacks instead of something else? Really liking your build btw. Feels great.

For me it was worth it. Cuz i felt a bit to clunky without it. For now, pushing 100-150kk exp/h is easy. Its like vaal spark back in the days.
"
_Existenz_ wrote:
Hi, just a quick question:

Do the Minions get crit from the power charges even with resolute technique?
Resolute Technique has no effect on your minions - and charges generally have even better effects on monsters / minions as on players - see here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Charge#Effects_on_Monsters_and_Minions

"
tainium wrote:
Why are people putting Violent Dead in Jewel nodes with only 30 intelligence? The Jewel says it needs 40 intelligence to fully activate. Are people using it just for the % minion damage?
The jewel sockets left of Templar-Start, Top-Right of Templar-Start and on Top of Witch-Start all support intelligence jewels. You don't need to allocate the intelligence - just a total of >= 40 in radius is enough to fully activate the jewels.
"
MrHusker wrote:
"
pewdie wrote:
MrHusker,any particular reason you're using herald of purity linked with zombies? seems like a waste of a link. Is it because you have no place to put it?

Also why do you use Ancestral Warchief?

I linked it with zombies cuz both of them benifit from minion damage and speed.

Ancestral Warchief is for melee damage buff for bosses, but i think its better to use Ancestral Protector for AS buff.

That's so strange, how mechanics in PoE work. I thought if you had the buff, your minions would already be affected by it, but you have to actually link it to zombies for them to benefit from Herald of Purity? Is that why it's 43% mana reserved when with zombies VS 24% alone in socket?

Okay well, I need to change that then. What else was I wondering, I guess the minion support gems on weapon apply to the minions from the weapon right?

I've improved my gear a bit, doing better. Need to change my chest and switch to your build soon.

Can you explain a bit how Facebreaker works with The Dancing weapon?
Last edited by pewdie on Sep 3, 2018, 1:45:46 PM
Personally i only do SSF, i know the build have some key items, could it work with rares ?
"
saucefar2 wrote:
Personally i only do SSF, i know the build have some key items, could it work with rares ?
Check my post near the bottom of page #21. I play SSF (SC) as well and don't use any uniques but 1 zombie jewel and conquerer's efficiency (which you both get for a quest) and Atziri's promise (not needed). Worked fine even on a 4L into T5-6 maps, until I got a 5L (still going well).
"
BVB_1909 wrote:
(...cut...)

You can buy Enlighten from Master (dont remember if that was Tora or Catarina but in prev league i bought one from one of the M's.
Speechless btw, when I switched to Consecrate Path. The difference is night and day, and now I enjoy this build the most from any build I played.

I am still wondering about some mechanics tho and maybe someone can help understand;

1. I didn't know having herald of purity socketed with zombies actually gave them damage as well. I thought if I had it just activated it would work, how does this work

2. How does the mechanic behind having minion damage support gems on dervish weapon work ? Does it actually increase the dmg of the summoned dervish?

Also what other items would benefit this build, like something expensive to aim for ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info