[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

Leveled this till 75 till white maps and think I had enough
Only have 3300 health and feels too squishy and can't do 3rd lab or even 4 lab trials (probably cos I suck as well)

No luck with 6 or 5 link but good weapon drop from incursion boss.
Play-style was fun especially with word of inferno that was perfect for the style

I found that using holy totem helps as decoy + creating corpses + with damage(especially bosses)

Not sure weather to keep playing this or start something else

If you see any major problem with my build let me know, maybe I missed something big
"
snowmittens wrote:
Leveled this till 75 till white maps and think I had enough
Only have 3300 health and feels too squishy and can't do 3rd lab or even 4 lab trials (probably cos I suck as well)

No luck with 6 or 5 link but good weapon drop from incursion boss.
Play-style was fun especially with word of inferno that was perfect for the style

I found that using holy totem helps as decoy + creating corpses + with damage(especially bosses)

Not sure weather to keep playing this or start something else

If you see any major problem with my build let me know, maybe I missed something big

You have 5 items that combined give you +29 flat life. You have 2 jewel sockets, one is empty and the other hads no life on it. Craft some life, pick up some additional items till you find better items or play trade? Get a tabula maybe respec into some additional life nodes till your character and gear is better developed?

I am certainly no SFF expert but the challenge is making do with what you find but without crafting its really going to take some time or great RNG.

But anyway, in SFF my gear is not much better but once I get endurance charges going even with relatively low life I do not really have any problems T1-2'ish at level 80.
Thanks for fun build, really enjoing it :) Curently level 76 in Synthesis event.

What i want specialy pick up is the ridiculously well done leveling tree section of the build - the picture with colored section of pasive skill tree. Its easy to understand, its compact, clear, its beatifull :)

Close to hitting 90 and put in a good amount of currency into the build so far....have a 6l (albeit 1 color off), xophs heart, warlords ring, and some solid rares. Sitting ~6k life.

Some stuff does still seem to more of less chunk me and one shot, maybe cause my mish mosh of gear isnt providing much armor or I need to incorporate wise oak/phys reduction flask. I have been running a lvl 20 cwdt setup with IC and I know there seem to be a mix of opinions if IC is good in this build. Always feels like I get the endurance charges back quick and I still need my uber lab which adds some defensive power and will let me tweak resists on gear to get more life/chaos res.

DPS feels amazing except on bosses but a new weapon/shield could do a lot if I get fire to chaos, anger watchers eye, 21/20 gems, etc.

Just looking for other ideas to push this build farther. Hate to say it but I've also been leveling a Worb to try instead of incinerate. Have AoF from Xoph's + cold to fire gem would give full conversion. not sure if cwc volatile or pure worb would be better in that case.

edit: finally did PoB and saw just how much controlled destruction would give me other Iron will...gonna save for a better chest.
Last edited by ragnarok911 on May 15, 2019, 8:49:07 PM
Having a little truble with mana isues. Any tip? My mana go down too fast, and is a little hard to get up again without a mana flask
Are you channeling out of range of your blasphemy warlords mark? that would happen to me sometimes before I got warlords on hit ring.

Also a little bit of +% mana regen on rings/wand/amulet/shield does help. I'm not using any -mana cost rings or clarity.

I do keep a mana flask handy for no regen maps or the odd situation I'm low.
Starting to wonder if Xoph's Blood is really the best option or if Xoph's Heart or a good rare may be better to take advantage of extra chaos damage.
Hi all, about to start this build in synthesis flashback. Never done any kind of volatile dead build and always wanted to try it out. I've read through all the posts, and one thing I didn't see as a suggestion, but i'm planning on trying out is a 4-link:

CWDT(1) - desecrate(7) - spell cascade(max) - desecrate(max)

The thought is I'd still be able to self cast desecrate + spell cascade, as well as hopefully having some regular automated corpe generation in bossfights. I'll report back when I've lvl'd up enough to get a feel for how well it works.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Last edited by JugJugJug on May 18, 2019, 10:21:58 AM
"
JugJugJug wrote:
Hi all, about to start this build in synthesis flashback. Never done any kind of volatile dead build and always wanted to try it out. I've read through all the posts, and one thing I didn't see as a suggestion, but i'm planning on trying out is a 4-link:

CWDT(1) - desecrate(7) - spell cascade(max) - desecrate(max)

The thought is I'd still be able to self cast desecrate + spell cascade, as well as hopefully having some regular automated corpe generation in bossfights. I'll report back when I've lvl'd up enough to get a feel for how well it works.

So i'm just about finished with act 5 and can report that the self-desecrate + CWDT-desecrate 4link is working quite well. I get extra corpses in tough battles without having to self cast them, and I suspect it will be even more useful at higher levels when i'm taking damage more frequently and heavily in bossfights.

Also, another thing I tried that has worked quite well while as a leveling boost. I made a 3 link spell totem + wave of conviction + added fire. Wave of conviction can proc fire or lightning exposure, whichever element damage it deals more of. Since it's a phys based spell, the added fire gem makes sure that it deals more fire than light damage, and the extra 'fire penetration' is very helpful early on, and it also provides some extra corpses in your fights. I just A) drop the totem, leap slam in, and incinerate away, or with a boss, B) drop the totem, desecrate, leap slam in, and incinerate. ezpz.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
at Lvl 92 i've been using one self cast of desecrate-faster cast-cascade and one spell totem+desecrate + blind (should be faster cast but i ran out of chromatics and said whatever)

I rarely use the self-cast one but the totem is a huge dps on bosses/syndicate members/etc.

Been debating taking out increased duration from my CWDT for Wave of Conviction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info