[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

Any thoughts on using scorching ray instead of incinerate?

/e

Read your reply to someone else about it. What made you like incinerate more? Wouldn't scorching ray offer more range when safety is needed?
IGN - Zyae
Last edited by Ayudame on May 22, 2019, 3:34:29 PM
Sorry if you mentioned this before couldn't read all the pages but i wanna know is there any BiS uniq besides loreweave that i can use? I'm not playing SSF and already capped resists etc. So i can use another uniq instead of accessories or armor pieces.
Last edited by Drvi34 on May 26, 2019, 6:11:54 PM
Can someone explain for me why Cellstorm chose chieftain instead of, for example, elementalist or trickster?
"
devotedtogame wrote:
Can someone explain for me why Cellstorm chose chieftain instead of, for example, elementalist or trickster?

No reason why this wouldnt work with those classes, if you have a preference to another class that works well with either generic elemental damage or specific fire damage then go for it.

I've PoB'd a good elementalist version of this that is higher dps but lower survivability. I also know someone played this as a trickster for the flashback with decent results. There are higher gear requirements for the other classes though from what I've seen.

I go with chieftain as the strengths of the chieftain version synergise very well with my preferred play style.
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Coming to the end of the Synthesis Flash Back event.
Currently at rank 5 chieftain in the SSF soft core event.

I'll do a write up of how the event went for the build, changes I made to cope with the rippy nature of memory areas and also how the 3.7 chieftain rework will affect the build. (Spoiler, 3.7 chieftain is a buff)
Updated to guide and the PoB to the 3.7 Skill tree and Ascendancy nodes.

Won a second demigod in the synthesis flashback event with the build!
Any thoughts on doing a Cyclone version of this now and could it work?
Last edited by RaPsKa on Jun 6, 2019, 3:16:31 AM
Just started a fresh build on PS4. Currently using molten strike till I level up enough for the proper gems. Looking forward to utilizing this build in all it's glory.

My main question is, at what level do you keep your gems? Didn't see any info about it.

Thanks in advance and keep up the solid work.
"
Just started a fresh build on PS4. Currently using molten strike till I level up enough for the proper gems. Looking forward to utilizing this build in all it's glory.

My main question is, at what level do you keep your gems? Didn't see any info about it.

Thanks in advance and keep up the solid work.

All gems to 20 with a couple of exceptions.

Blood rage will be limited by your dex, don't bother to get more dex just to level bloodrage, you should even buy a new bloodrage or delevel your current one if you lose dex on a gear upgrade at any point.

Arcane Surge, only level this to the point where it proc's off one cast of flame dash, usually about lvl7 I think if your flamedash is linked to a faster casting, a couple of levels lower if it's unlinked.

Cast when Damage Taken, I level this so it proc's after taking between one quarter or one third of your total health.

My most recent flashback character had 8.7k life any my CwDT was leveled according to that.

"
RaPsKa wrote:
Any thoughts on doing a Cyclone version of this now and could it work?

It should work, but would lack single target and chief could be a slow choice for cyclone. Going to another class may give the same skill dps but with more mobility, I'll give it some thought though!
Do you think this build will be hit hard by the abyss jewel nerf in 3.7?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info