[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

"
Kenzor1903 wrote:
Hi, I’m about to try this build on PS4 but what gems would you suggest for the remaining 4 slots?

Vaal Fireball + Controlled Destruction + Fire Penetration + Concentrated Effect is a very strong 4 link this league, particularly if you wanna pop it while running from one stabiliser to another in the nexus. It can also give a bit of burst damage on a map boss if you position yourself correctly.
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
this build is awesome. was able to kill kitava with four link incinerate, granted i died once. time to farm tabula.
Last edited by dungremoire on May 11, 2019, 1:36:19 PM
Playing this for the flashback. Friend found a decent corrupted 6l but with an extra red instead of blue. Would increased burning be my best bet? or maybe life leech?
Hey cell, just started playing the build for flashback and got a xophs as a chieftain lol..but i discovered in the pob its a good boost would you still use it? and also i have a spell totem unearth setup for creating corpses with gmp and multi totem support, i like it so far but it seems weird for bossing is this why you self cast desecrate yourself? thanks for the awesome guide man <3
"
ragnarok911 wrote:
Playing this for the flashback. Friend found a decent corrupted 6l but with an extra red instead of blue. Would increased burning be my best bet? or maybe life leech?

The increased burning does pretty much nothing according to PoB, very little damage is done through the burn DoT with the build though so that makes sense. Either Empower, even at lvl3 is pretty good. Other than that Iron Will red gem is the next best red gem for spell damage.

You could always consider recolouring the corrupted 6 link using the crafting bench options, it can get expensive though and is very RNG to get the colours you want depending on the base item you are working with.

"
saltyteemo wrote:
Hey cell, just started playing the build for flashback and got a xophs as a chieftain lol..but i discovered in the pob its a good boost would you still use it? and also i have a spell totem unearth setup for creating corpses with gmp and multi totem support, i like it so far but it seems weird for bossing is this why you self cast desecrate yourself? thanks for the awesome guide man <3

I would probably use the upgraded xophs too, the 10% life on that thing with everything else it has is actually really nice for this build, congratz on the find!

As for the totem set up, for bossing its hard to say what is best really, I used to use a totem and but now I don't. They both work but I prefer the play style of self casting the desecrate over the totem placement. Neither are wrong though, just preference.
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Started leveling this for the SSF event yday and just got to act 5 using sunder/holy totem. Making the switch now

Several questions:

Do you only use desecrate for tough enemies or constantly cast it?

What the deal with the
Blood Rage - Enduring Cry - Vaal Righteous Fire - Increased Duration
setup? 3 stand alone skills?

I like holy totem so far for leveling and see you don't use them in the build but do see them on your helmet now:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cellstorm/characters

Max level all gems?

Thanks
Have followed your guide and with some help from your stream have made a decent ssf trickster version of it. was hoping for some input on my tree and current gear if you think i should make any changes. thanks so much for all your help and really enjoying the build.

EDIT: needed to update this in case I get a response. I have changed a lot up since I posted this. new gear is

im not sure if my pob is config is correct but i did my best

https://pastebin.com/n7RX3b6e
Last edited by latterus14 on May 14, 2019, 6:26:16 PM
Wondering what some of the big purchases or juicy items people would go for in trade league for this build
Playing this in SSF FB and having a lot of fun. Leveled with molten strike and zombies. Went for Spiritual aid and the other minion nodes by the AOE ones till I respected in Act 5/6. I am sure this is not the most efficient leveling technique but it was fun for me. Took me till 74 in blood aqueducts to get my tabula...

I'm trying SFF since I think FB is my only hope of enjoying POE that way. Right now my equipment is absolutely crap compared to what I am used to in trade but I suppose that is the point of SSF. Life is fairly low but at least resistances are capped. Do you have any suggestions on gear strategies in SSF?

Thanks for the fun build!
"
snowmittens wrote:

Do you only use desecrate for tough enemies or constantly cast it?

Not OP but in my experience so far it's only needed for bosses that do not have sufficient adds and maybe at the start of a map to get a strong start. Once you are on to pack 2 I have not needed it at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info