[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

Guys can you help me out, i have a weapon with "10 chance to gain arcane surge when you kill an enemy" - i dont have the gem equipped.

What level of arcane surge gets activated? Will it be higher when I have the gem somewhere in a slot?

"
SsX1337 wrote:
Guys can you help me out, i have a weapon with "10 chance to gain arcane surge when you kill an enemy" - i dont have the gem equipped.

What level of arcane surge gets activated? Will it be higher when I have the gem somewhere in a slot?

I've done some searching around the usual poe crafting sites and can't find any information on the level of this in built support gem, if you have indeed tested it since you posted this and have any other information it would be great if you could post it here, thanks!
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
"
SsX1337 wrote:

I can't find this either, even after some extensive googling, but I'm pretty sure that skills granted by gear are considered lvl 1 when the level is not explicitly stated.

Skills granted by gear have their own properties, so even if you equip your own higher level Arcane Surge gem somewhere it will not trigger from that gear's effect, but it can still trigger normally separately when you use supported skills - and I'm pretty sure the highest level skill overwrites the lower level skill.
Anyone in the end game mind linking their build? I wanted to see what some people were running with as I am finally coming into some currency and not sure what upgrades to pursue.
Do you guys see somewhere in build place for flame golem and can somone tell what stat prioties on gear? I'm very new on PoE.
Last edited by Carkolmak on Mar 20, 2019, 1:59:21 PM
"
atolleso wrote:
Anyone in the end game mind linking their build? I wanted to see what some people were running with as I am finally coming into some currency and not sure what upgrades to pursue.

I don't know if I qualify for end game as I haven't reached Shaper yet - but I have killed Red Elder three times and Chimera deathless wearing a Tabula. Check out my profile - character name: "DeadlightJack".

I'm pretty much set when it comes to gear. Got a nice even 150% resistance for all elements (for Wise Oak) and the only thing I have left is linking and coloring my Belly of the Beast.

I went with a slightly different approach of the build so that I can run Righteous Fire for even more damage.

Last edited by Bizze79 on Mar 24, 2019, 7:02:07 PM
"
Carkolmak wrote:
Do you guys see somewhere in build place for flame golem and can somone tell what stat prioties on gear? I'm very new on PoE.

You can use Flame Golem if you wish - or go for Lightning Golem for the nice cast speed which gets your Incinerate stacks up faster.

I went with Stone Golem myself for more regen as I have added Righteous Fire to my version of the build (which in turn gives a lot of MORE spell damage).

The build is pretty flexible so it's possible to shape it a bit to your own liking.

For stats on gear, you should aim for high life and high resists (at least 1-2 resists) on every piece of gear you can find. Note that some items cannot roll very high life (such as rings) - but other items can roll over 120 life.

However, unless your resistances are capped (i.e. 75%+), life doesn't matter too much as you will take so much extra damage from elements. Make sure your resistances are always above 75% - and going for even higher is good if you are running elemental weakness maps. If you are wearing Loreweave it doesn't matter how much higher resistance than Loreweave's max resistance you have.

Other than that: Cast speed, %spell damage and %fire damage are nice stats and go for "x-y added damage to spells" for your main hand weapon and possibly your shield.
I've really enjoyed playing this build, apart from maintaining a mana pool, 99% of the time this is fine, but there are instances, usually while bossing, that my mana expires and I really struggle to maintain any kind of damage, any one else found this?
Hey everyone,

I'm really enjoying this build! Thank you OP!
Can anyone help with my next upgrades? I made some currency I would like to invest in this char.

Chest upgrade is obvious but to what? Another +2 tabula or how much would a proper 6-link for this build cost me?

Thanks for your help!
Hi, I’m about to try this build on PS4 but what gems would you suggest for the remaining 4 slots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info